no

Not to be mean, but you're probably being cheated on right now. Either that or she's thinking about it. I mean if you're that worried about it thenits prob going down. My best advice is to find a replacement and keep it moving. I mean shoot.... if you dofind out that she's doin you dirt expose her.....here on NT
devil.gif

good luck

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

i already know about the keylogger but i need something else because i don't have access to her computer
make her go on your computer. or bring a laptop to her house or something.

I say go for the keylogger thing. Find a way to get her to log into her MySpace account on your cpu.

Or you can go with Plan B:
Hire the guy from that show Cheaters.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Just ask her.

You already don't trust her so just ask her what's up and if she tells you she's cheating then go from there. There's no point in going behind her back snooping around. Be mature and handle it like an adult.

Yeah, because that's real easy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

cheat on her just incase she has been cheating on you!

word...and then if u find out she has been cheating atleast u already got a new chick to bone....if not hey atleast u got some new buns

Honestly your tripping, get the keylogger or give us her link.... how hard is that, we all gave you good advice and you keep asking for more. I mean you eitherwant to know or you dont!

Theres nothing you can do. So just get over that part. If you want to be snakey make a fake profile and bait her.

If you're already having doubts and suspicions though the outlook does not look good.

I feel you man, like theres somethings after awhile that don't tick anymore. Its due to long distance relationship which cause cheating most of the time

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

naw she been real distant all of a sudden and acting funny, and stuff dont add up, but she always on the phone or myspace. When u been with somebody that long u know when something is up.

This is how it always happens. My heart told me something was up but I was on that "she wouldn't do thattttt"steez...well..she did.

Long Dis is the first mistake. I'd NEVER do that.

Chicks got myspaces. I've seen female inboxes and the $@% is funny to me. If you think something's up, balance out your emtional ties to her with thereality of it. Then, you'll be able to walk away.

I'd dead her if I was you.

Damn she's doin the dirt
ohwell.gif

Does she know you post on NT? If not, I would post up her myspace and see if she takes the bait.. Or if you don't trust kats without tellin her whats upjust pm back a couple of the dudes.. I think that idea is good.

Back
Top Bottom