NOAH Clothing

Never really messed with Noah before. Is there a preview for today somewhere?

they release a lookbook before the season starts and they drop things little by little every Thursday like supreme. drop times are random but its usually sometime around 11AM-12PM. no previews of what is gonna drop each week unless someone goes in-store and reports back.

I feel like the core logo tees may drop soon. Union LA released some earlier this week.

they release a lookbook before the season starts and they drop things little by little every Thursday like supreme. drop times are random but its usually sometime around 11AM-12PM. no previews of what is gonna drop each week unless someone goes in-store and reports back.

I feel like the core logo tees may drop soon. Union LA released some earlier this week.
Damn so you just have to refresh all day and then decide if you want something in .02 seconds? That blows.

Looks like we've got a convert. :smile:
haha. I'm not a big "streetwear" guy. I'm just a jeans and tee guy bc I can wear that to my office daily. I'm a big dude that's usually between XXL and XXXl depending on brand. I've been heavy on Kith for a while now bc their XXL runs pretty big. They are using these super heavy almost terry tees now though and they are just too thick to wear in Florida in the summer. I'd been looking for something different but most brands stop at XL or XXL and not all XXL fit me. @JPS has been telling me about Noah for a minute and he sent me a white core logo last week in XXL and it fits and is a normal tee shirt, not a terry tee. So year them dropping the core logo was good timing.

damn missed out on the core logos

the yellow and pink go hard

Damnit I missed the core logos

Baby blue is up but I already got the Mr Porter blue one

Anybody had this problem? First wear and the logo is cracking. Not a huge issue but something I noticed.

IMG_9484.jpg

Back
Top Bottom