NOAH Clothing

as the guys said, if its a pricey purchase I go online. But if its a coupel of tees or accessories I always head dow nto the store

Cant find this in a XXL anywhere.....

KN5SS18_black_front_91c21cc3-3694-4fad-a16b-1e28f564d106_x2048.jpg

today's experience

1. saw the grey hood stocked online this morning
2. asked myself if I really wanted another noah hoodie, added to cart, told myself 'nah'
3. closed the window
4. after some coffee and contemplation, I re-opened a window and re-added to cart.
5. completed the purchase.

no ragrets. also, just checked the website to see if there was any stock left, glad I went with the grey

Love how this brand is always clutch with the quick shipping, usually next day :pimp:

Was going to pull the trigger. Love that tee, Just wanted to ask if they fit like the pocket tees?

No, the Pocket tees have always felt like they had a more generous fit, these fit TTS, and a little snugger in the arms.

edit: But they've been playing around with their blank providers this season, and some are better than others.

Tenks papi :blush:
Just real eyes there's only like a few weeks left in socal for cold weather iono why the hell I'm over here tryna get another hoodie :lol:

I know the feeling. I find myself stocking up on out-of-season gear all the time lol. Every summer I'm liable to buy like 3 pairs of pants when it's hot as balls in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom