NOAH Clothing

What the hell. I'm always in Harajuku and i have never seen this place. is this is on Cat St?
bro it's one street parallel to the west of the Supreme store. it's very very close.
How are you always in juku and not see this huge noah shop. Prices are cheaper
in the US anyway... sad :frown:

Hoodie came
ED89E127-E3A0-406E-9DC0-7D031D1B85A2.jpeg

Lavender did not restock. I was late on first drop so homie sent me a few hoodies but said lavender were gone after first drop.

Noah needs to step it up next season. they cant keep relying on their core logo ish everytime imo.
Youth of Today and Animal Farm are really good collabs, IMO. The madras suit, Windcheater, beach pant, rugby coaches jacket, divers tee, corduroy collar rugby, and anorak are all excellent pieces. It’s been a solid season for me, although I’ve only copped a couple things.

Youth of Today and Animal Farm are really good collabs, IMO. The madras suit, Windcheater, beach pant, rugby coaches jacket, divers tee, corduroy collar rugby, and anorak are all excellent pieces. It’s been a solid season for me, although I’ve only copped a couple things.

Their graphic tees have been weak the past 2 season imo. Some of their outerwear are dope but too expensive for me

Their graphic tees have been weak the past 2 season imo. Some of their outerwear are dope but too expensive for me
Ah. The tees don’t fit me well, so I don’t pay much attention to them. The Youth of Today one is my favorite from this season.

If you follow them on IG they put a lot of meaning into the design and function of their pieces. They can get pretty long winded on some posts but I appreciate it.

They’ve never been about graphic tees and trends.

To me, the vibe has always been “I’m growing up, but keeping the youth/creativity alive.”

A perfect example to me is this post right here:

A4ADC7EB-C6DD-418D-B8BF-4508EA497287.png

I have no reason to own a suit but I have one of theirs just because it’s unique and you don’t see others like it.

Noah plays in 2 different price brackets. Their tees and hoodies are Kith level and then their other stuff is like Off-White level. I like some of the jackets and shirts but I ain't trying to pay $400 for a lightweight jacket or $200 for a l/s shirt.

^True. All I grabbed this season were these 3 pieces and got a few core logo hoodies as gifts. The stripe LS was close to $200 but the material is awesome. Waves LS on the other hand just a regular t for like $50 or whatever. I understand a lot of people can’t justify the price difference for essentially the same shirt but they are very different quality.

image.jpg

I still have pieces from a year or two ago I haven’t worn yet.

Instead of graphic tees you should be looking for tees like this from NOAH.

image.jpg

^True. All I grabbed this season were these 3 pieces and got a few core logo hoodies as gifts. The stripe LS was close to $200 but the material is awesome. Waves LS on the other hand just a regular t for like $50 or whatever. I understand a lot of people can’t justify the price difference for essentially the same shirt but they are very different quality.

image.jpg

I still have pieces from a year or two ago I haven’t worn yet.

Instead of graphic tees you should be looking for tees like this from NOAH.

image.jpg
Oh hush up. U get playa pricing. U get all the dope pieces lol.

If you follow them on IG they put a lot of meaning into the design and function of their pieces. They can get pretty long winded on some posts but I appreciate it.

They’ve never been about graphic tees and trends.

To me, the vibe has always been “I’m growing up, but keeping the youth/creativity alive.”

A perfect example to me is this post right here:

A4ADC7EB-C6DD-418D-B8BF-4508EA497287.png

I have no reason to own a suit but I have one of theirs just because it’s unique and you don’t see others like it.

A medium they use to get their message across is through their graphics in tees and hoodies as well, not just outwear. Noah isn’t just an outerwear brand. Their graphics are just as important as their outwear imo.

A medium they use to get their message across is through their graphics in tees and hoodies as well, not just outwear. Noah isn’t just an outerwear brand. Their graphics are just as important as their outwear imo.

Yeah you are right. I guess a lot of their graphic tees are based on political/environmental stances. I'm not a fan of being a walking political stance though. I have Supreme FTP tee and the God Protect Robert Mueller tee sitting around unworn somewhere. I'm all for the environment though my Smokey the Bear hat gets heavy wear.

I get where you're coming from and yes those graphics that take a stance or pay tribute are a big part of NOAH's image. I think that creativity/function pieces are where the brand shines though.

my favorite is their tan/pink windbreaker from a couple of szns ago

Back
Top Bottom