NOAH Clothing

How's the quality of the recent Core hoodies?
My friend just hooked me up with a Black one.

Last edited:
87FF21BF-3350-475C-B361-AAD0785E871C.jpeg

Just got my sweater.
I suggest you SIZE up if you don't like you don't like your hoodies fitting tight.
Quality wise, the hoodies are definitely thick and almost comparable to the Champion reverse weaves.

IMG_6325.JPG

If you follow them on IG they put a lot of meaning into the design and function of their pieces. They can get pretty long winded on some posts but I appreciate it.

They’ve never been about graphic tees and trends.

To me, the vibe has always been “I’m growing up, but keeping the youth/creativity alive.”

A perfect example to me is this post right here:

A4ADC7EB-C6DD-418D-B8BF-4508EA497287.png

I have no reason to own a suit but I have one of theirs just because it’s unique and you don’t see others like it.
That's cool and all but no one in their demographic wears that stuff. They try way too hard to send a message or whatever but fail a lot on the execution. If you want to raise awareness or funds for a cause, you can still make a nice shirt but they don't. That's why most of their stuff sits.

Noah’s cut and sew stuff is amazing, that’s what the brand is mainly about, they do graphic tees and stuff bc not everyone is willing to pay the crazy amount for some of their items

Lets say some stuff on the Noah website is soldout is there a chance that they’d still have em in the NYC store?

Back
Top Bottom