NOAH Clothing

I also dig this leather jacket

Attachments

• F8937B62-FE04-4B4F-A922-74E997391AAE.jpeg
    F8937B62-FE04-4B4F-A922-74E997391AAE.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 27
Love when Lookbooks cross between staged and natural.

Question, I like the look of the CC peacoat from the back, but not sure if it's the same as the striped one pictured later.

FW19LB_WEB5_2000x.progressive.jpg

Stopped by the NYC store:

- The store is bigger now as they took over the next door space. Extra fitting rooms, more clothing racks, and coffee/water.

- F/W2019 stuff is solid. Standouts for me were the navy corduroy hooded coat (pic above), St Marks long sleeve, and tweed coaches jacket with corduroy collar (came in a nice pink colorway), and paisley bucket hat.

- Looking forward to heavier/thicker pieces.

- Also wanna say the Noah employees are very chill without the attitude. Their fits are always good too.

Reactions: fx2
Stopped by the NYC store:

- The store is bigger now as they took over the next door space. Extra fitting rooms, more clothing racks, and coffee/water.

- F/W2019 stuff is solid. Standouts for me were the navy corduroy hooded coat (pic above), St Marks long sleeve, and tweed coaches jacket with corduroy collar (came in a nice pink colorway), and paisley bucket hat.

- Looking forward to heavier/thicker pieces.

- Also wanna say the Noah employees are very chill without the attitude. Their fits are always good too.
no most precious blood polo or patchwork puffer yet?

Noah have the best dressed employee’s

They handed me the wrong size of short sleeve shirt before but its cool

There were Most Precious Blood hoodies in navy, gray, etc.

The puffer was featured in Grind mag -- I took a pic of the mag in-store:

Capture.JPG
ugh. im supposed to be taking a sabbatical from hoodies bro lol

Is the online release this week?

I want the puffer but I’m scared of sizing wrong in it. Not sure if I should get an L or M

Back
Top Bottom