NOAH Clothing

noah x Frog Skateboards today

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F03%2Ffrog-skateboards-noah-ss20-collab-video-capsule-collection-10.jpg

What color you guys going for? Btw how do these fit? I do medium for their tees

They fit a little tighter compared to my Supreme hoodies, but I still go TTS because I prefer my hoodies a little closer to the body.

-Drew

Copped my first NOAH piece, the Vayu Hoodie in the "deep lagoon" color off the Dover site. I'm pretty excited to see the product in-hand.

I have my eyes on scribe tee and vayu cord hat as well.

i know, usually that grey is gone within seconds like a box logo

don't think ive ordered anything from noah after the tax strike happened so that price with tax :sick: gmfu

crazy that the hoodies are sitting
I don't mind, though I hope they sell through enough to help compensate for the physical stores being closed. I approached the drop as if they would sell out quickly, with autofill, etc. to checkout quickly. Pleased that they did a logo hoodie with embroidery, rather than printing.

I think its because of this quarantine. people are being more cautious with how they spend their money.

Joan of Arc tee is fire too. sadly my size sold out

Thankful that I got what I wanted.
I'm beyond ecstatic that Noah and Supreme drop on the same day. :lol:

Joan of Arc tee was sick too. I wish they had the forest green lettering on a heather grey tee though.
I hate wearing white tees that I actually care for lol.

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 9.51.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 9.52.16 PM.png

-Drew

Thankful that I got what I wanted.
I'm beyond ecstatic that Noah and Supreme drop on the same day. :lol:

Joan of Arc tee was sick too. I wish they had the forest green lettering on a heather grey tee though.
I hate wearing white tees that I actually care for lol.

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 9.51.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 9.52.16 PM.png

-Drew
Three hoodies?!? Those are the colors I would have copped. :smile:

:blush:

I like to support Noah.
I do agree with most of their message. 👏🌱

And thank you, brother. I like getting pieces that are most interchangeable in my closet.

-Drew

I was just trying to make a list of small businesses I want to support right now by ordering things, buying gift cards, etc. Noah is at the top of my list. Might order a jacket, in addition to the hoodie.

I was just trying to make a list of small businesses I want to support right now by ordering things, buying gift cards, etc. Noah is at the top of my list. Might order a jacket, in addition to the hoodie.

Most definitely, bro.

I don't really buy much outside of Noah and Aimé.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom