NOAH Clothing

When is this season over? Trying to pick up a couple of the wing logo hoodies with a code. Surprised they’re still there

Alright, ill go with the same size I go with in the hoodies. Thanks fellas!

When is this season over? Trying to pick up a couple of the wing logo hoodies with a code. Surprised they’re still there
They do end of season sales? Want to pick up another Wings hoodie as well.

Not sure if ssense promo code still works but it applied to winged logo hoodies. They only had grey, navy and black tho.

Exactly. Had it in my cart and kept shopping around. By the time I came back it was gone.

Guess they won't be doing pre orders with benefit tees moving forward
Goes against their company philosophy but **** it it is what it is :lol:

Goes against their company philosophy but **** it it is what it is :lol:
very ironic. Same token on our end though, we could simply donate to the cause.

But regardless it's a strange move from Noah. I can only assume with the pandemic, that they could only make so many so a pre order would have been impossible in today's world.

very ironic. Same token on our end though, we could simply donate to the cause.

But regardless it's a strange move from Noah. I can only assume with the pandemic, that they could only make so many so a pre order would have been impossible in today's world.
They could’ve did a preorder with estimated delivery in six months or a year, I would’ve copped. It’s alright though I have enough shirts as is lol

Back
Top Bottom