nobody is watching this Utah Jazz/OKC Thunder Game?

Originally Posted by pdm 87

That makes up for the bull *#@* call Durant got on Miles... he gets too many calls his way as it is. He can eat that one for all I care.

*checks sig*

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
That was NOT an obvious foul. I've seen FAR worst things not get called, especially with the game on the line. For all we know, KD could've flopped. If you see "obvious" contact, you must be on your tv must be one of those new 3D joints.

It was a foul but NBA refs never make that call for a road team. Never.

ohwell.gif
Am I that bias?

Kev was CLEARLY hit on the arm. It would have to be a pretty obstructed "angle" not to see that.

Or a ref at a game in Utah trying not to look that close
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
That was NOT an obvious foul. I've seen FAR worst things not get called, especially with the game on the line. For all we know, KD could've flopped. If you see "obvious" contact, you must be on your tv must be one of those new 3D joints.
indifferent.gif

It doesn't matter what KD did with the rest of his body, he was clearly slapped on the arm. When the home team announcers are even calling the refs out for a call that would have gone against them, then it's a foul.

Banks2Pierce wrote:

1:36 shows it's all forearm.

good. i hate when announcers get all %*%*% and start acting like a $!#*@.... shut the %@+% up. its only a game. dont have a heart attack. dude sounded like his daughter got raped and he was confronting the rapist....... missed call. it happens. the first replay looked like he didnt get hit. the second showed he clearly did get hit plus his shot wouldnt have been that short unless he did get hit

That ain't roite!

Instead of being 6 games back, they are now 7 games back. They would have been within .5 game of Utah, and 1 game behind the rest of the teams running for the #2 seed (Dallas, Phoenix, and Denver).

Now they're two games behind them, and 2.5 games behind Utah.

Positioning is everything IMO, and I'd be steamed if I were an OKC fan.

Just saw the highlights and Durant and OKC got ROBBED!!!!  Durant was sick and yes, if i was a OKC fan i'd be PISSED!  That very well could cost them a higher seed. 

Also, that boy Durant remind me of a young TMac...hitting shots from the parking lot.
pimp.gif

JapanAir21 wrote:
That ain't roite!

Instead of being 6 games back, they are now 7 games back. They would have been within .5 game of Utah, and 1 game behind the rest of the teams running for the #2 seed (Dallas, Phoenix, and Denver).

Now they're two games behind them, and 2.5 games behind Utah.

Positioning is everything IMO, and I'd be steamed if I were an OKC fan.
I think your just upset because UTAH won....
grin.gif

could be wrong though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

good. i hate when announcers get all %*%*% and start acting like a $!#*@.... shut the %@+% up. its only a game. dont have a heart attack. dude sounded like his daughter got raped and he was confronting the rapist....... missed call. it happens. the first replay looked like he didnt get hit. the second showed he clearly did get hit plus his shot wouldnt have been that short unless he did get hit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word.  Although it was a bad job by the refs, this guy was ready to murder everyone he came across.  I mean, he DID get the calls in that Celtics game where he outshot the entire Celtics team from the FT line.... ON THE ROAD. 

NobleKane wrote:
 how ironic you sound like this everytime you post on NT
laugh.gif

shame on the refs for not calling that...i mean did they even review this?

is this what benett gets for moving the team to OKC?

Good game, terrible no call though. OKC has beaten us 3 times this year and with the seeding now we would play them in the playoffs. We needed that win against them, but they are a scary team

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

NobleKane wrote:
good. i hate when announcers get all %*%*% and start acting like a$!#*@.... shut the %@+% up. its only a game. dont have a heart attack.dude sounded like his daughter got raped and he was confronting therapist....... missed call. it happens. the first replay looked like hedidnt get hit. the second showed he clearly did get hit plus his shotwouldnt have been that short unless he did get hit

If that was Kobe, you'd be jumping up and down complaining at the refs, although i do agree the announcer did go a bit over board but if thats your home team, you're telling me you wouldnt get upset over that?

Every game matters especially during this time of the year where everyone is trying to fight for a higher playoff seed.

Back
Top Bottom