nobody is watching this Utah Jazz/OKC Thunder Game?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
That was NOT an obvious foul. I've seen FAR worst things not get called, especially with the game on the line. For all we know, KD could've flopped. If you see "obvious" contact, you must be on your tv must be one of those new 3D joints.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

NobleKane wrote:
good. i hate when announcers get all %*%*% and start acting like a $!#*@.... shut the %@+% up. its only a game. dont have a heart attack. dude sounded like his daughter got raped and he was confronting the rapist....... missed call. it happens. the first replay looked like he didnt get hit. the second showed he clearly did get hit plus his shot wouldnt have been that short unless he did get hit

If that was Kobe, you'd be jumping up and down complaining at the refs, although i do agree the announcer did go a bit over board but if thats your home team, you're telling me you wouldnt get upset over that?

Every game matters especially during this time of the year where everyone is trying to fight for a higher playoff seed.

if that was kobe i would have said GOOD. Because you would have known it shouldnt have came down to the final shot in the first place with a loaded team like the lakers. But Mr. Bryant with all the dumb shots he takes and misses = close game everytime....smh

laugh.gif
how gay does that announcer sound at the end??? this dude... i keep replaying it over and over cause its so pathetic its hillarious

"A FOUL IS A FOUL!"

"HOW DO YOU NAAAAAAAAAAAAWT CALL THAT???!!! "

what a loser
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
That was NOT an obvious foul. I've seen FAR worst things not get called, especially with the game on the line. For all we know, KD could've flopped. If you see "obvious" contact, you must be on your tv must be one of those new 3D joints.
I hope you're not serious. I could've watched it from my iphone and I still could tell it was a foul.

Had they would've called that, the fans would've unleashed the SCOURGE OF GOD to no end... these refs aren't dumb, Utah has one of the best homecourt advantages for a reason, and they weren't about to put it on full display.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BangDak

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

NobleKane wrote:
good. i hate when announcers get all %*%*% and start acting like a $!#*@.... shut the %@+% up. its only a game. dont have a heart attack. dude sounded like his daughter got raped and he was confronting the rapist....... missed call. it happens. the first replay looked like he didnt get hit. the second showed he clearly did get hit plus his shot wouldnt have been that short unless he did get hit

If that was Kobe, you'd be jumping up and down complaining at the refs, although i do agree the announcer did go a bit over board but if thats your home team, you're telling me you wouldnt get upset over that?

Every game matters especially during this time of the year where everyone is trying to fight for a higher playoff seed.

if that was kobe i would have said GOOD. Because you would have known it shouldnt have came down to the final shot in the first place with a loaded team like the lakers. But Mr. Bryant with all the dumb shots he takes and misses = close game everytime....smh

Stop hating on Kobe. Didnt see the game, just highlights but KD got robbed in broad daylight, I would not leave the arena until I got a call from David Stern himself expaining why it was not reviewed.

NBA Statement on the Oklahoma City-Utah Game From Tuesday Night

NEW YORK, April 7, 2010 – Joel Litvin, NBA President, League and Basketball Operations, issued the following statement regarding the final seconds of the Oklahoma City Thunder at Utah Jazz game last night at EnergySolutions Arena:

"On the final play of last night’s Oklahoma City-Utah game, the officials missed a foul committed by the Jazz’s C.J. Miles on the Thunder’s Kevin Durant during a three-point shot attempt.

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Had they would've called that, the fans would've unleashed the SCOURGE OF GOD to no end... these refs aren't dumb, Utah has one of the best homecourt advantages for a reason, and they weren't about to put it on full display.

what where they going to do throw crap at the refs? yell racist comments? or cover up 1 eye?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

NBA Statement on the Oklahoma City-Utah Game From Tuesday Night

NEW YORK, April 7, 2010 – Joel Litvin, NBA President, League and Basketball Operations, issued the following statement regarding the final seconds of the Oklahoma City Thunder at Utah Jazz game last night at EnergySolutions Arena:

"On the final play of last night’s Oklahoma City-Utah game, the officials missed a foul committed by the Jazz’s C.J. Miles on the Thunder’s Kevin Durant during a three-point shot attempt.

laugh.gif
definitely a bad call. kinda reminiscent to me of Fisher clearly flopping against the Warriors

Still can't believe that the Hawks didn't draft Williams or Paul..

Back
Top Bottom