nobody watching Dexter here ?

i dont ever see a dexter post and this is one of the best shows on right now. tonights episode was crazy and the next 2 are gonna be equally off the chain.

so anybody else watching this ?

missed tonight's episode. i will have to watch the re-runs. its gonna get interesting from now on. i saw last week's episode. that whole dinner sceneat trinity's home was intense. i was surprised that the reporter is trinity's daughter.

" hello, dexter morgan "
eek.gif

cant wait till next week .........

This is my favorite show that's on right now!

I don't know why people sleep on it.

It's the only reason that I pay for Showtime.

I haven't watched tonight's though. But I've heard the books are good reads too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... You must have missed my thread before the Premier this season... we got some Dex watchers on here.

Show is off the charts
eek.gif
last 2 eps have been FIRE.

Oh and one thing I came (np) across today...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif

yeah i never seen a dexter thread here, and now i gotta check out that alternate dexxxter
laugh.gif

Best show on TV. I used to have Showtime but now I just catch episodes online. Dexter got reckless last week. He playin it too close. And my mouth was on thefloor when they revealed that's Trinity's daughter. It's only a matter of time before his fam is at risk.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Best show on TV. I used to have Showtime but now I just catch episodes online. Dexter got reckless last week. He playin it too close. And my mouth was on the floor when they revealed that's Trinity's daughter. It's only a matter of time before his fam is at risk.

might be as early as next week. i was thinking since he messed with trinity's process, trinity's gonna start again and this time get dexter'sstepson. they kinda hinted at that with the previews. can't %%!%+@* wait
laugh.gif

Show is like crack though forreal. Me and my girl caught up to season 3 in less than a week
laugh.gif
ODing on my 3 disc at a time netflix account.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Best show on TV. I used to have Showtime but now I just catch episodes online. Dexter got reckless last week. He playin it too close. And my mouth was on the floor when they revealed that's Trinity's daughter. It's only a matter of time before his fam is at risk.

might be as early as next week. i was thinking since he messed with trinity's process, trinity's gonna start again and this time get dexter's stepson. they kinda hinted at that with the previews. can't %%!%+@* wait
laugh.gif
first off..happy to find you people. I seriously thought I was one of like 8 ppl that watched this show still.

second..ive been thinking how hes getting too reckless with this one. Even though they are hyping it to be Dex, I really don't think hell be catching him.This is Debs guy and her case. She will get him and she will have closure for Lundy. Shell prob end up shooting him right before hes about to kill dexter.

Besides, if arthur goes missing, as shown with last week's episode, the women in his family still have feelings for him, they might call cops to say he ismissing and that "Kyle" was around a lot. We can't have that happening.

Third, I will be dling that spoiler
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Show is like crack though forreal. Me and my girl caught up to season 3 in less than a week
laugh.gif
ODing on my 3 disc at a time netflix account.

i did the same thing
laugh.gif

i got caught up over a weekend, 1 day watched liked 13 episodes with my wife
laugh.gif

I have no cable so cant watch it....although I have watched all the previous seasons on DVD. The show is straight addicting, I'll watch a whole season inone sitting.

It just occurred to me that Dexter has acted very similar to Miguel from last season. He befriends Arthur under false pretenses, lies like crazy, all just tolearn from him. Interesting development.

Trinity's daughter is fire...yea this show is crack and they are hour long episodes no 30 minutes b.s.

Back
Top Bottom