NOCTA © / DRAKE - CLB

Is LikelihoodCare local only or do they do online raffle as well? Really didn't keep up with this release.
Raffle was online but Seattle only based on your address entry that must match payment info. I’m really surprised to hit and both colors. Ive entered hundreds of likelihood raffles for +6 years and this was my first W

No way this really went this bad, not 1 manual checkout 🤦🏾‍♂️ immediately got a 15 min queue, sold out in 3 mins. Refreshed & size pop back up for a 6 min queue, get in & they’re sold out 🤬

Screenshot_20220303-012626_Chrome.jpg
restocks

Raffle was online but Seattle only based on your address entry that must match payment info. I’m really surprised to hit and both colors. Ive entered hundreds of likelihood raffles for +6 years and this was my first W

This comment is a market indicator. I’m still in the bleachers just watching this drop… very curious how this whole thing will play out over a month’s time.

I had 13 minute wait for sz 13 black, they sold out with around 5 minutes left no biggie to me but they need a better way to sell shoes if they're going to drop on Nocta.

Took a long traffic filled drive up thru LA to get to Kith. Leather appears to be high quality. I saw Kith’s raffle list, and it really didn’t look like they allocated more than one single size run per color
792F4B9E-B78F-4FAE-9C89-270E08A95721.jpeg
AAA6374C-F7F7-4205-8D98-91018744D826.jpeg

i wanted these, but I’m happy with some new balance. These ain’t worth anything over retail.

Back
Top Bottom