NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Went to get the SB concords today and it was a lot of people for a general release. I thought it would be an easy cop.

I thought no one was going to bite on the Shaqs also but everyone sold out.

Last edited:
Just to let you all know Rukus in Baton Rouge must be trying to get that resell money also because Nike SB concords retail for $85.00 but yesterday they charged $138.00 which includes taxes.

I wonder what stores like Politics & Sports Plus will charge for eventually if the sneaker games keeps going like it is now.

I c u mess in with the red bag gang lmao
Actually I do, but not just them!!!!!! I go where ever I can cop..LOL!!!!! I'm good in every store except finishline....they change employees like they suppose to change their underwear!!!! Its hard forming a reltionship like that!!!!!

Y'all cuttin up in here, good pickups.

I think my time in the shoe game is coming to an end, it no longer botherers me to miss a release.
And fighting with kids, camping, politicking with store employees is getting old

anyone getting any of the superhero pack?????

Think I'm going to scoop the KD's from Politics. West held me down lately so hopefully I'm considered a "loyal customer" now. They held down my politics trinity shorts and a couple pairs of roshe's. This is the Metairie location though, not Lafayette.

How are releases at Southland in Houma? A lot of people go there? Stores get quite a few pairs?

How are releases at Southland in Houma? A lot of people go there? Stores get quite a few pairs?
Depends on the sneaker and the hype.. We don't get much stock compared to big cities, but Footaction gets the most. Not as many people as bigger cities around New Orleans but I've seen it get hectic here also for the bigger more hyped up releases that every body wants and not just your "sneaker" people.

glasses.gif

What's been poppin y'all I been off the thread for a lil min but I passed on all the weekend releases. Waiting on these grapes and I'm on the fence about Bron pure platinums

Depends on the sneaker and the hype.. We don't get much stock compared to big cities, but Footaction gets the most. Not as many people as bigger cities around New Orleans but I've seen it get hectic here also for the bigger more hyped up releases that every body wants and not just your "sneaker" people.
Good lookin out on the info bruh

Just a heads up to anyone in the BR area lookin to cop the Grapes, Finishline in Mall of LA is doing guaranteed tix on Thursday at 5

What's been poppin y'all I been off the thread for a lil min but I passed on all the weekend releases. Waiting on these grapes and I'm on the fence about Bron pure platinums
Its a no brainer for the grapes, but I'm also on the fence about the Plantinums!!!

Anybody got grapes on lock? No call on raffle tix for me. Online jungle tomorrow for me

No love with raffle either, and somebody right in front of me got the last pair in my size for reserve at Sports Plus Tuesday
mad.gif
Only 20 pairs

But..

For all trying to cop Grape V's online here's the JJ backdoor from the official grapes thread...

Goes live at 12 am ET  11pm for us

FCFS at Canal St FTL and Champs Lakeside..

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw.../136027108?utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=CJ

Good energy to all trying to cop..and I'll be posting here more often.

Back
Top Bottom