NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Sure he may have skills others may appreciate... But that doesn't mean I have to like him as a player.

I like LBJ. I like D Wade. I don't cheer for the Heat. In contrast, I could like the Heat but that doesn't mean I like all the players on the Heat.

So do you like Dwight Howard? Cause you being a "die hard Laker fan" doesn't mean that you like every player on the Lakers. Lol...

That's like saying because you like the NBA, you like every player in the NBA. Not true.
I really don't feel anyone else on the Lakers team right now but Ron Artest and he does not look like he will be there next year but I get it. Okay on another note do you hink the Heat can win another title without Wade and do you think they would have won last year without him.

My top 5 players I like to watch in no particular order.

Kobe, CP3, Wade, Melo & KD. I also like Curry & Harden game too.

NO and BR always gets jacked when it comes to exclusives. The game has changed so much. Everyone is sneakerheads now but they r just trying to come up. I'm a sz 13 & 14 and the only release I've missed was the galaxy foams, kobes, KD's, brons, and rookies. Also the Yeezy's. I refuse to pay rape prices tho

NO and BR always gets jacked when it comes to exclusives. The game has changed so much. Everyone is sneakerheads now but they r just trying to come up. I'm a sz 13 & 14 and the only release I've missed was the galaxy foams, kobes, KD's, brons, and rookies. Also the Yeezy's. I refuse to pay rape prices tho
I feel ya. If you don't have an inside connection in BR you will never get any exclusives unless you are really lucky and HOH has solved the camp out thing with all these raffles.

Soo can anybody confirm any spots in New Orleans or Baton Rouge thats getting the Black Toe's?? Im coming from Mississippi and trying to see whats up. appreciate it

Soo can anybody confirm any spots in New Orleans or Baton Rouge thats getting the Black Toe's?? Im coming from Mississippi and trying to see whats up. appreciate it
Check the release locator on footlocker.com and the other stores.....

can anyone hold me down a 10.5 black toes? I'm paypal ready. Will be at work from 4AM to 12PM tomorrow and don't like my chances. 

I struck out on black toes, if anyone can help me out with a size 9 or 9.5 I'll hook you up.

If anyone can hit me with an alley-oop on the Black Toes, I'd pay above retail PayPal ready. Not really trying to pay the current resellers price, just a sneaker lover looking for the lob.

Need preferably a 10.5 (10 or 11) 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom