NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

The 12s and 11 look fixable/wearable. You could probably do a sole swap on that 6 to get it back in action too. I wish I had my shoes from HS/College.

I just want that ASG jacket for about 30-40$ and some SJ 11s.. Thats all.. :frown:

Yeah if I walk in and it's half off any time soon I'm buying 2. I can't believe that Oakwood still has pairs of Infrared 6, 3, and those Bamboo 28s. Since I haven't been buying Js regularly though I'm leaving them in the shop so that someone that will actually appreciate them can get them.

Did get tempted by a pair of the Electric Green 28 at the outlet, but 160 is still more than I want to pay to have a pair of those in my collection, and since they're from the hash wall the box is all jacked up.

Yeah if I walk in and it's half off any time soon I'm buying 2. I can't believe that Oakwood still has pairs of Infrared 6, 3, and those Bamboo 28s. Since I haven't been buying Js regularly though I'm leaving them in the shop so that someone that will actually appreciate them can get them.

Did get tempted by a pair of the Electric Green 28 at the outlet, but 160 is still more than I want to pay to have a pair of those in my collection, and since they're from the hash wall the box is all jacked up.

If you see a Medium,grab me also if you have the funds.. Im good for it.

I just have to keep passing through the mall. It sucks that I spend more time there now just checking to see if stuff is on sale than I ever did as a mall rat teenager. I'd also throw down some coin if they ever price drop that YOTH Melo Jordan jacket.

I cant get with the Lab bs.. Only thing im Really looking forward to is Low Concords. Blk Infa 6s,SportBlue 14s,RedSeude 14s,and the Columbias..

Yeah, I can't get down with them, the 3s look really weird when they don't have the elephant print to break up the silhouette, it looks like something I'd see in an assisted living home.

damn no one in here feeling those 3's at all huh? I thought about it, but for $225... nah.

damn no one in here feeling those 3's at all huh? I thought about it, but for $225... nah.

They'll sell out, but to me it's just not worth the effort. I like how bright the 3M is on it, but like I said it just looks weird without elephant print.

hey, i will be in new orleans from july on :smile: any recommendations regarding sneakerstores? coulda bring tiffs in 11 or 9.5 with me to swap for size 12 or mighty crowns in 12, anybody interested (patient people :D)? as a last resort i would be willing to sell them either...

and any recommendations regarding cheap flats?

Last edited:
Not too many shops, nothing special honestly. sneaker politics, sports plus.

Y'all know if Refresh still open? What's the deal with them?

Back
Top Bottom