NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

You got them pick ups over there I see Wasko

@Paul mannnnn crazy bruh right in the HOH I was just in there. My girl got some LeBrons out city gear for me for xmas out oakwood yesterday smh

Man that's crazy how quick **** happens!! Fellows be careful out there. U never know when it can happen to u or who's hatin on u

Especially when people see u copping almost every week. Just a normal day for homie and now he's gone!! Never thought it would happen so close to home!!!

R.I.P HOMIE MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL U GUYS AND BE SAFE!!! I ENJOY SEEING EVERYONES NEW PICKUPS!! LETS SHOW PEOPLE THAT DOWNSOUTH HAS HEAT TOO!!

Yeah Wasko bruh I mean in front everybody kids and everything smh it's crazy out here. Merry Christmas fellas best wishes to you and your families.

That's love. NYC get numbers in EVERYTHING. Just wish I hit on them DB8s smh both my ATCs failed me. Gotta use one for those WTK9s tho. HOH Baton Rouge might get em but I'm not off the night before.

Fresh but I agree 1s get to much hype guess it's the nostalgia factor but they clean none the less.

Man I just moved to Austin and it blows. Ain't nobody rocking heat, ain't no forums, I'm on an island man LOL.

Wasko I see you shining bruh.

Back
Top Bottom