NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Naw bro they did some BS sign up and only took a certain amount of ppl. Very wack. If you signed up you prolly getting them. They gonna ship em

Hope so, but with how it all went down I doubt it...

View media item 2339372
For the most part, the whole thing was rigged, the manager of the pop up (aj) has a crew that follows him all over the country to different pop ups bout 20 deep and they get first dibs...if the shipment did make it to New Orleans half that shipment would be in New Jersey right now...I was shook when the dude (manager) comes out and they start yelling his name and telling him to come talk to em...**** was just a scam....

Last edited:
Hope so, but with how it all went down I doubt it...

View media item 2339372
For the most part, the whole thing was rigged, the manager of the pop up (aj) has a crew that follows him all over the country to different pop ups bout 20 deep and they get first dibs...if the shipment did make it to New Orleans half that shipment would be in New Jersey right now...I was shook when the dude (manager) comes out and they start yelling his name and telling him to come talk to em...**** was just a scam....

Bro it's all BS, spike lee walked out with them...and my friend was actually working there and said they were back there the shady *** manager just lied.

Couple of my boys got to sign up, hopefully y'all get them. I was honestly hurt lol I came from Houston just to get them ****...but left with bred ones lmao

Bro it's all BS, spike lee walked out with them...and my friend was actually working there and said they were back there the shady *** manager just lied.

Couple of my boys got to sign up, hopefully y'all get them. I was honestly hurt lol I came from Houston just to get them ****...but left with bred ones lmao
Pretty sure I was close to u in line...I didn't have VIP access like the ones on the street... [emoji]128557[/emoji]

The NBA store on Canal has half off everything. Copped a Davis jersey for $60. I really wanted those starter jackets but they were sold out. 

Think I seen u, I had elephant print Jordan hoodie on...pretty much a failed Jordan pop up...**** was an unorganized scam...and to think the whole time they had those gold Jordan 31s in the back that know one knew about....

Last edited:
Got a call a few hours ago from Beaverton, OR for these, me and my gal, size 8 and 14....we were the last calls they made....

Back
Top Bottom