NON OG Air Force Max CB colorways - Were these canceled?

Far as i know, these were to drop last Spring, but i don't think anything more was heard about them?

Not that i was going to buy either - just wondering what happened to them?

...and if you're reading Nike, drop the Dark Concord colroway PLEASE!

prob considering the ones that released did horrible.... im waitin on a retro of Air CB34
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

prob considering the ones that released did horrible.... im waitin on a retro of Air CB34
smh.gif

Some questionable new colorways were inevitable... but the 3 OG colorways were all at least decent, and they didn't Retro one, which has me kind of heated.

Originally Posted by swingshot

smh.gif

Some questionable new colorways were inevitable... but the 3 OG colorways were all at least decent, and they didn't Retro one, which has me kind of heated.

most shops probably just passed on ordering these so nike dumped 'em.

smh.gif
i was beyond mad at the fact that nike didn't retro not one OG colorway of this model.........these were the first barkley's i ever ownedand was dying to own them again.

i almost bought the black and grey ones to make my own all black retro og colorway......might still do it. but i shouldn't have to go that route!
smh.gif
smh.gif

how could they leave them out?!?!?! i mean...seriously...LOOK at these!!

AMCB2.JPG

only pic i could find of the blacks.....need a nice decent one tho....*paging ucasta*
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1993%20Nike%20Air%20Force%20Max%20CB%20%28blackwhite%29.jpg

ANY of the OG colorways would have sufficed! but nooooooooooooo nike wanted to @%@#% that @##$@!$ up for no #$@$@#$ reason.

yes....i'm
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smh.gif
i was beyond mad at the fact that nike didn't retro not one OG colorway of this model.........these were the first barkley's i ever owned and was dying to own them again.

i almost bought the black and grey ones to make my own all black retro og colorway......might still do it. but i shouldn't have to go that route!
smh.gif
smh.gif

how could they leave them out?!?!?! i mean...seriously...LOOK at these!!

only pic i could find of the blacks.....need a nice decent one tho....*paging ucasta*
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ANY of the OG colorways would have sufficed! but nooooooooooooo nike wanted to @%@#% that @##$@!$ up for no #$@$@#$ reason.

yes....i'm
mad.gif

I have the OG pair still DS, but I'm scared to wear them.

those were my first barkley's as well but all the retroes didn't have the "34" on the back - so eh nothing is ever the same

smh.gif
, a pair of these would pretty much finish my Barkley collection.

I Saw those white/V.Royals in an eastbay catalog or on the website a few months back...Wasnt feeling them..Releasing retros without releasing originalcolorways is blasphemous in my opinion.. blk/white/purp would have been an instant cop

Originally Posted by raptors29

I have the OG pair still DS, but I'm scared to wear them.
don't even attempt it.....i bought a pair for $250 a little over two years ago....held up for about 20 minutes and then.....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

there's always the off chance ur pair MIGHT hold up depending on storage conditions and a bunch of other variables.....in the end it's a big risk.might as well keep 'em DS as a dope show piece. wish i could mine on display but half the midsole is gone.

previous bad sales on this style is a good sign for Nike not to waste money towards production... simple as that

Back
Top Bottom