non smartphone users...hows life?

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Never had a smartphone and I don't think I need one yet. I swear mad people be lying about how much they do on their phones. The only thing I think I would use is GPS, but I usually know where I'm heading anyways. Unless you are responding to mad email, you could probably get by with just a computer.

If I wanna use the internet, I have a laptop and monitor which is much easier to read,type on and navigate than an iphone or other smart phone. $30+ a month for gps and the ability to browse NT aint worth it for me. Besides, I hate people that never pull their eyes off their phones.

laugh.gif
 at this guy.

Not sure if serious but...I use my phone for everything. 

Organizer - meetings, appointments, deadlines, important dates, etc...
GPS - self explanatory. I have a GPS in my car, but its useful when you are riding with someone who doesnt own one.
Internet 
Mobile Banking

You'll never actually know how important it is unless you're lifestyle/job requires you to have one.  It makes life so much easier.  I would pay $30 anytime for convenience.  

Never had a smartphone and I don't think I need one yet. I swear mad people be lying about how much they do on their phones. The only thing I think I would use is GPS, but I usually know where I'm heading anyways. Unless you are responding to mad email, you could probably get by with just a computer.

If I wanna use the internet, I have a laptop and monitor which is much easier to read,type on and navigate than an iphone or other smart phone. $30+ a month for gps and the ability to browse NT aint worth it for me. Besides, I hate people that never pull their eyes off their phones.

laugh.gif
 at this guy.

Not sure if serious but...I use my phone for everything. 

Organizer - meetings, appointments, deadlines, important dates, etc...
GPS - self explanatory. I have a GPS in my car, but its useful when you are riding with someone who doesnt own one.
Internet 
Mobile Banking

You'll never actually know how important it is unless you're lifestyle/job requires you to have one.  It makes life so much easier.  I would pay $30 anytime for convenience.  

i got tmobile to save me 29$ they cut down 100 minutes, and gave everyone unlimited text and i got unlimited 5gb data still, also still have myfavs and free mobile to mobile...pretty sweet thats what i wanted to save

i got tmobile to save me 29$ they cut down 100 minutes, and gave everyone unlimited text and i got unlimited 5gb data still, also still have myfavs and free mobile to mobile...pretty sweet thats what i wanted to save

I have a blackberry 9700 but no data service. I don't feel that I need it cause there is always WiFi where ever I go. Its so easy to text with though

I have a blackberry 9700 but no data service. I don't feel that I need it cause there is always WiFi where ever I go. Its so easy to text with though

Truth. 

Truth. 

Back
Top Bottom