None Of You Can Beat Me In Madden.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by r0yalty

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif
ok im actually gonna do math on this
madden has been out for 43 days. you have played 271 games. so u play atleast 6-7 games a day. each game is 30-45 minutes long. so every day u spend between3-5 hours on madden.
dude u need a new life. i hope you are this good if u have played for 129-150 hours of a game in barely over a month

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif
madden has been out for 43 days. you have played 271 games. so u play atleast 6-7 games a day. each game is 30-45 minutes long. so every day u spend between 3-5 hours on madden.
dude u need a new life. i hope you are this good if u have played for 129-150 hours of a game in barely over a month
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But then again Bow Wow The Game and SouljaBoy play XBOX allllllllllllll day and have careers so
wink.gif

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif
madden has been out for 43 days. you have played 271 games. so u play atleast 6-7 games a day. each game is 30-45 minutes long. so every day u spend between 3-5 hours on madden.
ether.jpg

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

wooooooow, no rebuttal???
roll.gif

I haven't even played 40 games yet, yall must not have jobs or school to be playing almost 300 games online

let me get at somebody....ill roll with the browns if you roll wit a fair team...

im at about .500 i think..

xbox: agold1002

I suck at this game.

In my first two games I got beat 31-7 and 28-14.

I only had about 3 possessions for each game and fumbled the ball 3 times.

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif

eek.gif
I thought I was doin it being 8-20. It must be a lonely place in Buffalo cheering for the Natinals, let the man play!

Damn son.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DarkoDuck

I suck at this game.

In my first two games I got beat 31-7 and 28-14.

I only had about 3 possessions for each game and fumbled the ball 3 times.
If you wanna win, play me. GT: Deadpooli3

This ____ so lucky. I had the game won, I was up 38-28 with 2 mins left, my ball and he had no TOs. Then what do you know the game disconnects... now I knowwhy I don't play madden that much anymore. Still the same terrible ea server. He seems too bad to be ranked that high.... I was throwing the ball all overhim.

I am trying to get started with a madden game for the first time (I live in the UK, we play PES or FIFA).

Long story short, I am awful. Terrible offense and even worse defense.

Please, any advice on how I can get better and info on which plays are the money plays would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom