None Of You Can Beat Me In Madden.

*%!** went AWOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao. I havent played since madden 08. Had like 47-35 record. Which was good fro me, took a while. Cant imagine playing that many games, IN 4 months!!!

i'm right here.

i repeat, none of you can beat me in Madden (3-0 so far vs NT).

*CertifiedSW, the lag was terrible.

get in line, i'll be taking some more challengers tonight.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

ok im actually gonna do math on this
madden has been out for 43 days. you have played 271 games. so u play atleast 6-7 games a day. each game is 30-45 minutes long. so every day u spend between 3-5 hours on madden.
dude u need a new life. i hope you are this good if u have played for 129-150 hours of a game in barely over a month
Damn son.
laugh.gif

ETHER.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i'm right here.

i repeat, none of you can beat me in Madden (3-0 so far vs NT).

*CertifiedSW, the lag was terrible.

get in line, i'll be taking some more challengers tonight.
Get outta here with that homie, there was no lag at all. I beat you straight up.

And you should put an * by that 3-0.

I bet dude uses Moss as receiver and DB like he in highschool. But dude do need some type of extracurricular activity outside of the home front

Up by 10, possesion of the ball, opponent has no timeouts, and the game disconnects with two minutes left? That's a L for Jays imo.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

JaysForDays wrote:

r0yalty wrote:

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif

madden has been out for 43 days. you have played 271 games. so u play atleast 6-7 games a day. each game is 30-45 minutes long. so every day u spend between
3-5 hours on madden.

dude u need a new life. i hope you are this good if u have played for 129-150 hours of a game in barely over a month

ether.jpg

ma dude went in hard LOL

324_conan-matrix.gif

I would smash you.....but I switched to ps3..i f I'm not mistaken....I remember beating you on 08.

I remember the gt j rain on my win list

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

JaysForDays wrote:

r0yalty wrote:

^What's your record?

209-62

rank 130

pimp.gif

madden has been out for 43 days. you have played 271 games. so u play atleast 6-7 games a day. each game is 30-45 minutes long. so every day u spend between
3-5 hours on madden.

ether.jpg

ma dude went in hard LOL

324_conan-matrix.gif

just wanna bump this to let everyone know how lame your life is

Back
Top Bottom