NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

F592F83E-88AF-490D-94BB-35DE3F71C0CA.jpeg

I wonder if Jason being half tethered plays into anything with his connection with Pluto being different. But I’d so why not for his sister too hmm. Cause we know they both are cause their mom was tethered and their dad is a normal human
Legit just realized that not only are the human kids half tethered cause their mom was adelaide(tethered clone) the tethered kids are half human cause their mom Red was the real human adeliade

If you're a show that's been on TV over 30 years, you'd probably cover it all lol

Dumbass Hollywood: "Jordan Peele, what's your secret formula for casting that other Hollywood directors are missing?"

Jordan Peele:"All I do is cast black people in regular non stereotypical people roles. Not rocket science."

I'm glad he is showing people that it can be done (even though we already knew this).

I was talking about why i can't spend an entire day at the movies watching multiple films. And sorry if I sound like I was bragging maybe it's just because I am married to a woman that doesn't appreciate none of it. Sorry to go off like that

All good fam, I'm divorced for this very reason. I understand brother.

I liked this way more than get out as a horror movie. ( please don’t hit me with the technical oh it’s a thriller! You never wrote a movie bro, relax)

It was a good watch and I just enjoyed watching instead of trying to “think” or figure out things during the movie.

Last edited:
think someone already posted but

a theory on why the other kids faced was burned is because while Jason used a magic trick, his opposite used matches

They are mimicking each other in the underworld which is less controlled and he was also near his face with the magic trick

Also red mentions not burning the house down when the boys go play.

Also crazy what lupita did to her voice. Crazy

Last edited:
think someone already posted but

a theory on why the other kids faced was burned is because while Jason used a magic trick, his opposite used matches

They are mimicking each other in the underworld which is less controlled and he was also near his face with the magic trick

Also red mentions not burning the house down when the boys go play.

Also crazy what lupita did to her voice. Crazy

Even further proves there was no switch.

I hadn’t watched too many trailers for Us on purpose but now going back and seeing the trailer on YouTube it’s crazy how much Peele gives away in his trailers. They even show the little girl in the wall of mirror maze at the end choking the normal version of herself. Basically giving away the twist

I hadn’t watched too many trailers for Us on purpose but now going back and seeing the trailer on YouTube it’s crazy how much Peele gives away in his trailers. They even show the little girl in the wall of mirror maze at the end choking the normal version of herself. Basically giving away the twist

Retrospect is a mother, aint it?

Retrospect is a mother, aint it?
Ya but I had never seen that trailer before. If I had I woulda been thinking, hey wait a minute that other girl choked her...

But honestly to my credit I knew she had switched places like 10 mins into the movie

Ya but I had never seen that trailer before. If I had I woulda been thinking, hey wait a minute that other girl choked her...

But honestly to my credit I knew she had switched places like 10 mins into the movie

But if you never seen the movie, you wouldn't have know what that scene signified. I think everyone knew it was a switch. A movie can't totally blindside the audience, some people tend to get upset.

Yup there was 3 children in the trailer but only two children in the family. The dead giveaway that Adelaide complaining that she couldn't "talk".

Back
Top Bottom