NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

If that is truly the plot of the movie which it seems like it is based on the trailers, people are going to try and put so many “deep” meanings behind something that sounds likes it’s the epitome of throwing **** on the wall :lol: interesting.

Looks great.

Peele is great. I think the Hitchcock comparison is good. He takes a lot of inspiration from classic horror, and flips it for many of our perspective.

If anyone can speak knowingly on code switching and moving in a white world, it’s Peele. I’m definitely all in on this day one.

That I Got 5 On It flip is ridiculous.:smh:

I hate horror movies but I liked get out. This seems way more scarier than get out. I’ll wait for this to come out on blu ray or something so I can watch it in the crib.

Seems interesting though.

If that is truly the plot of the movie which it seems like it is based on the trailers, people are going to try and put so many “deep” meanings behind something that sounds likes it’s the epitome of throwing **** on the wall :lol: interesting.

They already are on IG
:lol:

DvTI8wKXgAApiFY.jpeg

50KS8.png

Based on the acting in the trailer, I wasn't feeling Winston Duke at all. Acting was bad.

Based off the trailer, I'm going to predict that the family ends up either dying in the end of getting locked up in the crazy house while the fake version of them roams around free.
Will say that the trailer had me confused as heck. Father outside with a darn baseball bat acting all tough towards a group of random people.. Like bro where's the gun?
The fact that the family is randomly getting into it with this fake version of them at the house... then the beach... then a random neighorhood.... then what looks like the crazy house or something....

Back
Top Bottom