NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

anyone got hook ups on at&t iphones? i really want one but don't wanna deal with the contract..
honestly no one can really give you a hookup on an iPhone

unless maybe they are at Apple corporate and REALLY high up
my gf's grandma in san jose knows this store that sells phones. she said she could get me an iphone 3gs with no contract for about 210$ butshe's always out traveling internationally. so i don't know when i'll ever get the phone and i'm itching bad for an iphone
frown.gif
she previouslyhooked me up with a free blackberry curve last year

i don't have internet on my phone so i cant really utilize it. the iphone would be great substitution on campus with the wifi instead of always carrying myhuge laptop..

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Anyone got the craving for a nice steak? I got the hook up on filet mignon 5oz steak. $4 each. Had them tonight for dinner to try and they were juicy and very tender. email me if you want any.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone got hook ups on at&t iphones? i really want one but don't wanna deal with the contract..
honestly no one can really give you a hookup on an iPhone

unless maybe they are at Apple corporate and REALLY high up
my gf's grandma in san jose knows this store that sells phones. she said she could get me an iphone 3gs with no contract for about 210$ but she's always out traveling internationally. so i don't know when i'll ever get the phone and i'm itching bad for an iphone
frown.gif
she previously hooked me up with a free blackberry curve last year

i don't have internet on my phone so i cant really utilize it. the iphone would be great substitution on campus with the wifi instead of always carrying my huge laptop..

eek.gif
dude PM me if you can hook me up too! btw doesnt your curve have wifi, iknow its not the best browser, but it can still surf the web

Ok, I am going to post a PRETTY big hookup

I think its pretty big since it involves Dentistry I guess

I work for a Dentist office in San Jose, CA thats opens on weekends only and a few Mondays a month

and the Dentist is actually my cousin who I know doesn't charge his patients if they have insurance (only asks insurance for money and usually his patientspay nothing), hes also a really nice guy and easy to talk to if your looking for a new Dentist, but yeah I am always there and I can just say my friend islooking for a new dentist that's is relatively cheap, but yeah PM me and I can talk to my cousin

I work for a Dentist office in San Jose, CA thats opens on weekends only and a few Mondays a month

and the Dentist is actually my cousin who I know doesn't charge his patients if they have insurance (only asks insurance for money and usually his patients pay nothing), hes also a really nice guy and easy to talk to if your looking for a new Dentist, but yeah I am always there and I can just say my friend is looking for a new dentist that's is relatively cheap, but yeah PM me and I can talk to my cousin
sup with some new teeth

...........jus playin

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

and the Dentist is actually my cousin who I know doesn't charge his patients if they have insurance (only asks insurance for money and usually his patients pay nothing), hes also a really nice guy and easy to talk to if your looking for a new Dentist, but yeah I am always there and I can just say my friend is looking for a new dentist that's is relatively cheap, but yeah PM me and I can talk to my cousin
sup with some new teeth

...........jus playin
laugh.gif
if NTers come in with teeth problems like root canals, imgoing to get more work to do
mad.gif

he accepts cash, i think he charges 60 -80 bucks for that, maybe 120 for xrays too since your a new patient

im not sure if thats cheap in dentistry, but yeah his insurance patients get alot of help, especially in this economy, if he gets to know, he lets to pay inmonthly installments

I NEED A FOOTLOCKER HOOKUP BTW
nerd.gif

Anyone got the hook up at verizon wireless? I'm in the market for a new phone and the DROID looks something nice.

I can barter 35% off Nordstroms/Rack.

I got your hook up on granite countertops as well.

In addition to the randomness, I can also get your Wii to run burned games.

Holla one time Verizon hookups!

Dude, where in San Jose? Does your cousin accept Atena for insurance?

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Dude, where in San Jose? Does your cousin accept Atena for insurance?
Evergreen Area San Jose, Quimby/White

I think its called Aetna, but yeah, i print out insurance papers for them all the time

Let the ladies know.. i got the plug on UGGs now.. Check the sig! Ecco and SAS comfort shoes are coming soon!

I need a HOOKUP!! for AT&T WIRELESS!

I need the following things to happen, I need waived activation fees for 3 lines in a family plan and a FAN discount for USPS that will give me 25% off

can anyone do this? I am planning to get an iPhone btw!

Originally Posted by beezylocks

wats good with some teeth whitening?
i want that celebrity white
haha, well my cousin says he recommends people buying the crest white strips, its cheaper then going to the dentist, but my cousin cleans the backof the teeth too while white strips dont

but crest strips would be cheaper, and you dont have to make 2 appointments to see the dentist, plus people who come in for teeth whitening sucks for me! ihave to take a mold of your teeth and cut it to align with your teeth
mad.gif

Wasup with a crown for a root canal? Mine fcking fell off while I was eating pho the other other... %!$?

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Wasup with a crown for a root canal? Mine fcking fell off while I was eating pho the other other... %!$?

yeaup ive assisted in root canals before, i know its around 800 cash

im not sure how it is for you with insurance, but yeah, just PM me and everything

id like to add he only works weekends

Back
Top Bottom