NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

heads up.. Got the retro 12 white/red up for preorder for retail.. comes in Gs,ps,toddlers. also infareds will be up soon!

(didn't mention the space jams preorder bc i don't consider that a hook up price =x )

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

heads up.. Got the retro 12 white/red up for preorder for retail.. comes in Gs,ps,toddlers. also infareds will be up soon!

(didn't mention the space jams preorder bc i don't consider that a hook up price =x )
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

send me a pair of those space jams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i never camped out for a pair of shoes before, but i might for theses

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never camped out either. where u going!?

Originally Posted by dano4o8

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

=X best bet go to the highest volume stores.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure, the closest spot i live to is eastridge, i dont really want to go there cause the majority of them are going to be 15-17 year oldscamping i think, but eastridge has like 5 different shoe stores

my other options are oakridge or valley fair

get an NT summit going? haha

Originally Posted by wclaker83

any nordstroms hook up? i want a nice gucci wallet

33% off any nordy's. Holla one time... I need a hook up on a Wacom tablet... and a Nokia n95 housing case and unlocking!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure, the closest spot i live to is eastridge, i dont really want to go there cause the majority of them are going to be 15-17 year olds camping i think, but eastridge has like 5 different shoe stores

ill be at oakridge at 5 AM, if it to busy then ima go to eastridge.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure, the closest spot i live to is eastridge, i dont really want to go there cause the majority of them are going to be 15-17 year olds camping i think, but eastridge has like 5 different shoe stores

Closest mall to me is Eastridge also. If not there, I'll hopefully find a way. Not gonna miss work to camp out on these.

Anyone have a hook up at either Best Buy or the Apple Store? My laptop took a dump on me and I'm thinking of getting a mac.

Anyone got the craving for a nice steak? I got the hook up on filet mignon 5oz steak. $4 each. Had them tonight for dinner to try and they were juicy and verytender. email me if you want any.

Can anyone lend a helping hand on a Louis Vuitton connection? Was trying to scoop a messenger bag for work. LMK pls.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Can anyone lend a helping hand on a Louis Vuitton connection? Was trying to scoop a messenger bag for work. LMK pls.

I think for LV connection.. you have to know an employee directly and i think their discount is limited every month so it would have to be a strongrelationship with the employee.

Just got over 60+ Northface backpacks in today... Check out the Northface backpack link.
New colors for Recon 2s, Borealis, and Isabella!
Recon 2s startin at $66.50
Borealis staring at $64
Isabella starting at $55...

Local pick up in SF is welcome! Only weekends though!

Back
Top Bottom