NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Mikkol109, if only i saw this thread earlier i would have hopped on the nubuck 12 size 9. great deal nevertheless

Still got the size 9. Just shoot me a email at [email protected] or hit me up on AIM. i got it for you at that price.
emailed
Shipped! You should get it by Tuesday!
just came home from work to see these in my room.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
100%legit, thank you and i will buy again.

Damnnn i need a new comcast remote and sum wireless internet for my psp dsi and itouch.
but. i no hella ppl charge hella for graphics.
nerd.gif

does any body know any of thos usb wifi things that you just plug in and you have wifi
im lookin for one in the 5-20 bucks range lol

Is anyone trying to go to the kmel block party next friday? I might be able to get a box for cheap...

I can get yall like free fries/drink at the McDonalds at Union City on Decoto , I only work weekends though!

if anyone could hook me up with a bestbuy/vans discount i could hoook it up with the 50% ea sale this weekend. pm me

Can I get hooked up with the EA this weekend? I'm juust looking for some nike bball shorts n dri fit socks.

So can any1 hook it up with the 50% off? I'm looking for some shorts n fitteds n cb 94's.

I run security at Bambuddha Lounge....if anyone wants to share a store discount I would be more than willing to hook it up with a discounted bottle service andor free admission.

^^^ Let me get 2 bottles of Hennessy a bottle of some REMY and a bottle of Patron .....

Next time I go ill look out for you . Thats cool you on NT , Me and my homies HATE Security but ..... your a NTer.

Back
Top Bottom