NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Let the ladies know.. i got the plug on UGGs now.. Check the sig! Ecco and SAS comfort shoes are coming soon!

This is GOOD to know NOW. Wish I would of known. Just bought a pair for my cuzn from the store
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

ANYONE GET ME A HOOKUP ON AT&T WIRELESS DISCOUNTS OFF MONTHLY BILLS?
i need this too that fan discount tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I KNOW, AT&T just recently upgraded their systems or something, so employees cannot enter it in without legit proof, but seriously i need this soon!

I moved out to a new place, and I get no service with tmobile

anyone got hook up on eyewear? im going to get my eye exam this weekend and planning to buy some glasses for school..

and just for the hell of it, any good places for tatoos?
smile.gif

i got BB hookup...no tv's, camera's or nothing big like that but like hdmi cables, usb cables, printer cables, memory cards...basically accessories,ect.

maybe a xbox elite with extra controller for $250+ tax
pimp.gif

looking for warriors tickets, creative rec shoes, tattoo sessions
ohwell.gif

Yo e22s check out my posts for warrior tix. Got them in suites and on the LOW. I'll be making another post about them next week. If you need any info justPM me.

Let the ladies know.. i got the plug on UGGs now.. Check the sig! Ecco and SAS comfort shoes are coming soon!
pimp.gif
. looks like i'll be doing xmas shopping with you shortly.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

pimp.gif
. looks like i'll be doing xmas shopping with you shortly.
foreals, same here. also got my eye on his NF backpacks
smile.gif

BTW: update i just got in the new triclimate immigration for those who are interested in the 2 in 1 jackets.

That hook up I'm working on right now! I got a pair of white ones but I am trying to get more for around $200 instead of $300.

does anyone have an apple store hook up? i want a mac book pro but dont want to pay hella for it. lmk

I got the hook up for CHRISTMAS TREES

ill hook you up with a discount

in santa clara...off monroe/san tomas expressway

YO i really need a Santa Clara/San Jose/Milpitas.... Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, or any shoe store hook up Holla at me!!!!

Anyone got the hookup at neiman marcus? Or for Louboutin heels? haha. Trying to get the lady some for xmas!

Originally Posted by RunStyles

i can get you free checking/savings accts... yes, i work at the bank.

not trying to punk on you are anything

but arent checking/savings account free everywhere
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom