NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

I need someone that work at at&t to hook me up with a discount. I had the discount but it got taken of for some *+$*@+!$ reason. And now they are trying tocharge me like 36 dollars to put that discount back on my account.
indifferent.gif

anyone got ps 3 game hook up? been looking for COD:MW 2 for a while
ohwell.gif

also for anyone who travel, put in MMF on the promotion code for Marriott hotel and it can give you some discount,hope this help.
wink.gif

btw...merry X'mas to yall.

For the people that have been asking. I just got in two beats by dre studio headphones, the ones that retail for over $300. If anyone is interested pm me. Ican have pics ready for you asap.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

anyone need a hook up on Comcast? Its my last day in the office here and I can look up accts to see what kind of deals I can get you

just signed up for internet, get at me..inbox

Does anyone need huge ziplock bags/seran wrap to store their shoes? I no longer need the supply I have. PM me if you want it for free

Please remember that this thread is for "hookups", not Buying and Selling. It really walks that fine line, and if you guys can follow the rules, wecan keep this thread open. If there's anymore blatant Buy/Sell, I'm locking this and banning the people guilty of the Buy/Sell.

Sorry guys. Rules are rules.

916 sacramento
^anyone have the hookups on stereo equipment, kings tickets, fixed gear parts, Tatoos, nightclubs/fake ids, liquors or oz's.
lmk whatcha have..

if anyone has a connect at apple please PM me,

im in need of a macbook pro

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

apple workers only get 15% off I think. Each year they get a one time 25% discount, may have changed though.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

apple workers only get 15% off I think. Each year they get a one time 25% discount, may have changed though.

15% is better than retail, you knw anybody??

Everyone is looking for a cell phone hook up. Mostly seen AT&T ... But I have T-Mobile Hookups. PM me and I can see what I can do. Early upgrades/discounts applied might need a hookup in return, but activations can be worked out in your favor... Let me know.

I know of a hook-up with T-Mobile and Apple. Apple is 15% or 25% off returned items. T-Mobile - upgrades and activations

Back
Top Bottom