NORCAL HappyHour THREAD~HH II Wed-11/7 @Palominos SF ~21+UP~

:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
I'm down to roll
:tongue:
tongue.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^^^^ aww, no longer in the The Bay, huh, HANDSOME?? :frown:
frown.gif
Sat, 10/20 EDIT: Ask & y'all shall receive.
Our 1st inaugural NT NorCal Happy Hour will be.......WHEN:WHERE: Gordon Biersch.....(home of the WORLD famous garlic fries as sold at AT&T Park) :pimp:
pimp.gif
maps.yahoo.com/py/maps2.p...ancisco+CA
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

i might be able to swing by and have a brew with u guys. Unless CL u dont someone "hardcore" like me rollin, cuz I guess we were pretty "hardcore" at the bbq....lol. Sounds like fun!

^^^^ don't matter whether you're hardcore or softcore. as mentioned from the jump, EVERYone is welcome to these happy hour joints.

but, FYI, i ain't about to carry anyone out or babysit them next to the porcelain god or sidewalk if you get carried away w/the liquid refreshments. i left those days far behind in LA+college. :lol:
laugh.gif
*****To commemorate the kick-off of the NT NorCal Happy Hour franchise, there MIGHT be a scavenger hunt for a prize like the BBQ Summit one :wink:
wink.gif

(FYI, jae oh CHEN is banned from participating in this & all subsequent NT NorCal Scavenger Hunts.....until I get my dang grape SF fitted) <yes blackmail> :tongue:
tongue.gif

im down. I'll probably be there earlier than 5 tho, cus I get off work at 130.
happy.gif

AIM= cubbyfresh

darn. just had my wallet stollen last night in the city while out at 'blurr' on polk/post area.. so i am without an ID for a while.
i'll be sure to hit up the next happy hour. njoy...

happyhour dinner in the future?
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

Quote:
happyhour dinner in the future?
:wink:
wink.gif
www.gordonbiersch.com/res...tion_id=18 :pimp:
pimp.gif

oh, one last thing......

GB SF is easily accessible whether you're driving or taking MUNI/public transpo. parking is pretty easy after 5pm too. they have a lot and street parking is fairly plentiful and FREE after 6pm.

whew, i think that covers all the fine print. enjoy the rest of y'all Sundays/weekends!
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

ill be there for sure...probably will roll through between 5:30 and 6:30. Maybe ill catch a ride with the yetti.

Quote:
*****To commemorate the kick-off of the NT NorCal Happy Hour franchise, there MIGHT be a scavenger hunt for a prize like the BBQ Summit one :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

The World Series starts wednesday aswell so Im sure the place might be busy. Is there a way to hold a table or meet at a certain area within GB? The BAR would be ideal but im sure thats where most folks sit to have some beers and watch the game

AIM= cubbyfresh

will be going to DMV tomorrow to get a temp... have work THIS wednesday..
guess i'll hit up the next one...next week i hope.

beat: wallet stolen
variance: only had cards in there that were easily cancelled and can be replaced

aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

i highly doubt you can reserve tables at the bar. this ain't not club/VIP room! lol
seriously, i think we're just gonna have to wing it and grab whatever spot we can. if any of y'all can, try to snag at least one table and throw your jacket+etc on a few stools.

i get off work about 5:15, but i gotta go get my car and roll back down to GB......prolly will be there around 6:45-6pm. y'all should be able to rspot broccoliavenger real easily. just look for the GINORMOUS Richie Cunningham/Ron Howard from Happy Days look-a-like (w/a shaved head)

runstyles & CHEN dude, catch you at the next Happy Hour.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

lol....it's all love, GULLY. in hindsight, i guess being called Richie Cunningham isn't all that cool, but i just meant you look like a big ol kid.....err, young.....oh, forget it. actually, i really shoulda said Opie. :lol:
laugh.gif

btw, no, i didn't read Gulliver's Travels, but I remember it and the Struldbrugs from kindergarten storytime. normally, i'd keep blabbing about how 5-9 is average height for a yellow brotha, but next to you, I am a lil brug. lol

enough BS...gotta unwind. see whoever's coming out tomorrow! :smile:
smile.gif

not sure if i'm going to make it tomorrow. i've got some other work-type event i need to attend in the PM. i might roll through after since GB is on the way home. i guess i'm looking for a group with a 5'-9" asian dude and a "GINORMOUS Richie Cunningham/Ron Howard?"

shouldn't be too hard to spot.

also, coming home today, GB was packed due to the nice weather. i'd also suggest some of you guys get there early to snag a spot for the rest.

Damn, I mad busy with midterms this week. Sound like a blast, yall have fun.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Back
Top Bottom