NORCAL HappyHour THREAD~HH II Wed-11/7 @Palominos SF ~21+UP~

counting the hours.....bump for the impromptu shindig @ palo's

warriors vs celts is going down tonight, so should be a good turnout at the bar area w/other pre-Turkey Day revelers.

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

p.s. no scamming on my lil cuz's girl or her lady friends or there WILL be some stepped on & creased up kicks! lol

ok..i think this is the part where i say count me out
laugh.gif

yeah, yeah, CHEN dude making Happy Hour is like how I was w/Summits......down but never THERE!
eyes.gif
i'ma steal your xmas wreath and kick over your lawn snowman next time i roll your way. lol

seriously tho, wasn't expecting any NTers to really come by on such short notice. a lot of my peeps booked it outa town early or were gearing up fortoday's festivities too, but we still had good times. Warriors got creamed by the Celts, but we drowned our sorrows w/mojitos, vodka shots, garlic pepperchix wings, pizza pies, mussels, fried calimari, gorgonzola fries, etc, etc. etc apparently, we just missed smoke dog cuz homegirl Caroline said he cut outbefore we got there, but we wasn't expecting no super duper hook-ups like last time. actually, i was hoping you'd be there, smoke, so i could break youoff w/a lil sumthin for treating us so well last time. we really appreciated it, and my boys told me last time to make sure to take care of you next time out.we'll be back soon tho.

have a Happy Turkey Day, y'all. we'll have one more HH before the '07 wraps.

p.s. i dunno if my dumba$# buds are out there peepin this, but i wouldn't doubt it. just so a certain two fooligans know.......i'ma let my cuz and hisgirl know how you were straight jockin her all night like a coupla hormone crazed jr hs'ers.....PA-THE-TIC. thank God Theresa didn't bring her girlsout too. we're gonna have to sit you clowns at the kiddie table next time.
laugh.gif

CL,

I'm actually off for a week. Needed some time off from that place to keep me sane. Make sure you hit me up the next time you go so I can hook you and yourboys up.

thanks for the heads up, Smoke. all good, maybe we'll catch you next time.....won't be for a lil bit w/everyone doing the holiday thing anyways.
and don't get out of yer way to hook us up any time. i don't want you to catch heat or nothin. it's just cool to have a friendly face in there.it's a win-win....we get treated right and we're not giving our $$$ to some randoms that don't give a crap about us. one of yer co-workers is hellacute tho. i'ma have to holla at you for her story. lol

and to Mr Tokyo Bro......next time roll thru if you're back in the area. bring some of that fresh sushi. i'm good on them beef bowls tho.

Sorry, I haven't been on NT in a minute. This Yuku thing scared me off....anyways, let me know what day (whether its the 6th or the 13th) you'replanning on going to Poleng and I'll see what I can do...

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

yeah, yeah, CHEN dude making Happy Hour is like how I was w/Summits......down but never THERE!
eyes.gif
i'ma steal your xmas wreath and kick over your lawn snowman next time i roll your way. lol

laugh.gif
...when you start having these on thursday nights, ill be able to go...

i'm not digging this whole Yuku thing much either. maybe i'll get used to it later on, but it just seems like a whole lota fuss+fluff. the OG NT wasjust simple and pure....kinda like how kicks used to be, but this ain't the time or place to whine about any of that.

sooooo............

i think the 3rd and last HH of '07 will be on Thurs, 12/13. next Thurs, 12/6 would probably be too hectic for me personally, and the 13th might give moreheads the opportunity to roll cuz they might be outa school/back in town, etc around then.

i guess we'll try Poleng too. no expectations, but deereel, if you can hook it up w/anything a lil special it'd be cool.

OR.............

depending on the interest, we could change m-o's a bit and have something on a Fri night or Sat......maybe have a lil holiday thing w/an inexpensive whiteelephant gift exchange just for kicks (fun). heck, we can get Broc to dress up as Santa. I *AIN'T* sitting on his lap tho.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom