** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

tanforan had....
- brasil af1s
- mexico af1s
*90 at sp
*95 at spot
- saw the sj btrues or something, theyre really niice... im lookin to copp when the next f&f come through...
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^ word? was 8 one? :nerd:
nerd.gif

3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Recon still has some world cup forces.
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

^ Yo Cyress, were you there today? Get at me 'cause I need that Old Navy plug ASAP. From what I heard when I was at HUF and Recon is that they should be getting there Denim Blues some time next week.
BUY/SELL FORUM RULES

anybody need denim dunks? full size run! 70 bucks.

lombardi sports
1600 jackson street
san francisco, ca 94115
415-771-0600

^^i dont know, there supposed to be 65 though, but they were marked at 70 so i dunno. i also just found out that lombardi sports is also willing to HOLD stuff also if you call. there pretty cool about everything, just as long as you pick it up the day you tell them that your going to come in...there also gettin all the GR jordans too, also willing to do holds on them.

FTC Sacramento Update:

White/Khaki Dunk Hi SB
Brown Tre
Easter Tre
Gray/Purple Team Zoom Edition

Tomorrow May 1st:
Golf Dunk SB Premium
Colors: Brown and Baby Blue will both be available.

FTC Sac opens at 11am.

Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

huf has both the denims... i know recon has the denims, but i don't know if they have em both....

ILLitteRAYt

Can't leave work. If anything is heading out to the City today for the either Denims please PM me if you can grab me a pair and I'll reimburse you immediately today in the afternoon.
BUY/SELL FORUM RULES

black denim highs hit the bay.

Bows and arrows 100

Recon retail

Shoebiz 90

True ?

Huf ?

Good hunting...
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

^^^ Huf $100. Retail is $85. Did not see them at True. But I was there in the morning, sometimes they put their stock up later in the afternoon.

Does anyone know of some spot in Redwood City? I remember hearing a commercial on 106.1 KMEL about some shoe spot out there but I can't remember the name. Sorry if wrong post.

Back
Top Bottom