** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

CONCORD MALL (i dunno the sizes)
VANS = HOSOI sk8hi's for $55
ZUMIES = a couple new era collabs (atticus, famous, nixon, etc.)
mainland = khaki sb hi's, nike sb gear, some kind of sale i dunno
hot topic = misfits T shirt (been there for a while)
downstairs hat store = bunch of filipino new eras in a whole bunch of colors, bay area, SF
upstairs hat store = digi camo desert regular/double layered MLB logo

"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

Are there any World Cup AF1s (such as Brazil's, Holland's, and USA's size 11/11.5) available in SF? I've been busy the past week and haven't got the chance to look around. I stopped by Niketown the other day and all they had on display were Korea's and Mexico's. Haven't had the chance to check out Huf, Recon, and/or True.

Denim high and lows at giorgios in the bayfair mall.

Lows 90

Highs 100

Sofa king awesome
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

Huf's releasing the Cinco de Mayo P Rods tomorrow.
Since '84/I been out there gettin my doe/In the Sco the O and Valley Jo/Getting rich in the Rich and San Jo/Grinding and rhyming and pimpin pros/Rolling on vogues and Two Fours/Dre trippa got to stay with two pros/Stay with zippas boy I keep a few O's/Get bossed and say dog she blows - Mac Dre

Does anyone know some stores that got the white/black/neon air stabbs in San Mateo area?

any store got the white/blue lebron 3 and jordan xxi white/red for sale in sf or serramonte/tanforan mall

Quote:
Does anyone know some stores that got the white/black/neon air stabbs in San Mateo area?

TURF
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

wasn't there a sale at true today?
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

i went down today...it was worth checking out. the usual bins with the 12 doller tees. if you don't mid looking through them you can find some cool stuff.
anyone know when they are going to do another wharehouse sale?????
[/b]​
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S, LODENS, AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Huf got some new shirts and they were selling the P Rods for 150.
True had a sale at the clothing store: T-Shirts, Jackets, Sweaters....
Since '84/I been out there gettin my doe/In the Sco the O and Valley Jo/Getting rich in the Rich and San Jo/Grinding and rhyming and pimpin pros/Rolling on vogues and Two Fours/Dre trippa got to stay with two pros/Stay with zippas boy I keep a few O's/Get bossed and say dog she blows - Mac Dre

Went by Nort/Recon today and they had Korea's, Mexico's, and Portugal's of the AF1s left. NTSF was the same except for the Portugals. Does anybody know any spots with USAs and Brazils?

Back
Top Bottom