Norcal's GRUB Thread

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

I live about a block from a Spot on Irving called Sunrise Deli. Their Felafels and Shwarmas are pretty damn good.
It's pretty good, I use to go there when I worked on Irving street. Thought it was kinda pricey though
ohwell.gif
, good nonetheless.

hey luong1209 I think broaster chicken is off the hook, but some people don't like it though because it has no flavor. 3 piece special with 2 sides
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

I went to Iguanas for the first time yesterday I was only able to eat just over 1/2 of the burritozilla
ohwell.gif

Anyone here finish it?
nerd.gif

I had a friend finish 3/4's of it one time. I was both
eek.gif
and
sick.gif
at the same time.

Personally, I get full off their super burrito there. Their al pastor + hot sauce is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

hey luong1209 I think broaster chicken is off the hook, but some people don't like it though because it has no flavor. 3 piece special with 2 sides
pimp.gif
Oh right on. I'll give it a shot sometime, I had their tempura plate which wasn't too bad.

Happy new years all
pimp.gif

Anyone mention "new daly city market", in guess...Daly City for Sandwiches yet? Its on the corner of Templeton and Hanover. Didnt expect much coming outta a liquor store, but was suprisingly good. I believe on Thursdays, they have a steak sandwich special....pretty damn good!

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Anyone mention "new daly city market", in guess...Daly City for Sandwiches yet? Its on the corner of Templeton and Hanover. Didnt expect much coming outta a liquor store, but was suprisingly good. I believe on Thursdays, they have a steak sandwich special....pretty damn good!
Is that across Lincoln Park?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

A block up from it. Steak sandwich day tomorrow

Originally Posted by senor chang

Sac heads, Whats best place to grab a pizza?
Luigi's on K and 20th is hella good, so is Uncle Vito's on 16th and O (or P I can't remember)

I live pretty damn near there...Damn, NTers here and there
laugh.gif

I live pretty damn near there...Damn, NTers here and there
laugh.gif

I dont live near there anymore...You should buy one and take a pic of it since youre closer.

^ Will do when I have the chance.

I don't go out to eat as much as I'd like to, but when I do I go to Tani's Kitchen or just buy red curry @ Chabaas on Irving.

never had thai food until i ate at king of thai noodle house. pineapple fried rice ftw. i also kept hearing people saying that the duck fried rice was good so i got it took a bite and couldn't do it. but of course i don't like duck but wanted to try it since everyone kept talking about it. the pad thai and the chicken over fried rice is really good as well. idk what else to get since i don't eat thai food, any suggestions?

meabm2006 you should try pad see ew, it reminds me of chow fun if you ever had that before.

Originally Posted by meabm2006

never had thai food until i ate at king of thai noodle house. pineapple fried rice ftw. i also kept hearing people saying that the duck fried rice was good so i got it took a bite and couldn't do it. but of course i don't like duck but wanted to try it since everyone kept talking about it. the pad thai and the chicken over fried rice is really good as well. idk what else to get since i don't eat thai food, any suggestions?
Hmm, it seems pad see ew and pad thai are the main go to dishes (as well as duck fried rice), but like I said...I LOVE red curry + quinoa rice. 8 bucks @ Chabaas for Curry only.

Need recommendation for sushi in SF, preferably walking distance from Chinatown. Cheap and sushi does not go together but if there are I'd like to know about those. Gonna drive to the city next Tuesday and wanna compare sushi to the South Bay. Thanks

^ Will do when I have the chance.

I don't go out to eat as much as I'd like to, but when I do I go to Tani's Kitchen or just buy red curry @ Chabaas on Irving.

Went back to get another sandwich in Daly City. Price : $6.25...cheese is .50 extra.
And to follow the NEW rule, ive included a pic. I wanna say its almost a footlong. In this pic: Roast beef, lettuce, tomatoes, Garlic mayo spread, pickles, jalapeno, pepper jack cheese on dutch crunch. Yum. Ate half for lunch and was full...ate half later.
happy.gif

has anyone checked out Off the Grid yet? http://offthegridsf.com/

Hit it up on Thursday when it was at Haight and the chicken masala burrito is pretty damn good. Didn't snap a pic because it was dark and didn't want to get deliciousness all over my phone but it's def worth checking out. go to the website and register to get updates

Back
Top Bottom