Nordstrom Launches The Sneaker Project Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 874958
Thought NT might appreciate the heads up. Mods - this is posted in Nike Retro as this shop will have a good amount of it. Feel free to move this thread if this isn't the right forum.

I'm excited to announce today's launch of The Sneaker Project, a shop on Nordstrom.com with an assortment of sneakers curated by their buyers. Although the star of the show right now will be the launch of Filling Pieces, Thorocraft, Gourmet, Twins for Peace, Del Toro (existing brand, new season), and Jason Markk - the exciting part of this shop in my opinion will be styles coming down the pipeline from Nike, Asics, Puma, etc. I won't give up too much but we might see some QS, collabs, sold out styles, or just styles you wouldn't expect to find at Nordstrom, pop up once in a while.

I've been on NT for a few years now and know what this community expects. That said, I think NT would be pleased with what's coming down the pipeline. It would be great to see this community's support in spreading the word about this shop. I could see the shop grow to become a reliable source for NT to secure your favorite sneakers while experiencing Nordstrom's brand of service.

Nordstrom Men's Shop Blog:
http://blogs.nordstrom.com/men/
Follow them on IG @nordstrommen

45 Second Video:

Site Experience:
Add this to your bookmark:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/the-sneaker-project

The following Nordstrom stores will have an in-store experience, stocking select few Filling Pieces, Thorocraft, Gourmet, Twins for Peace, Del Toro, and Jason Markk. The shop online will have an expanded assortment.

Downtown Seattle, WA
The Grove, Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco Centre, CA
Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ
Aventura Mall, Aventura, FL

There are some drops on the horizon that I can't reveal but here are a few on deck that I am personally looking forward to:

View media item 874951
View media item 874935
View media item 874948
NT SUMMARY:

The Sneaker Project launches on Nordstrom.com on 3/24
Nike Retro (and other brands) surprises in the next few months within The Sneaker Project online
Filling Pieces, Thorocraft, Gourmet, Twins for Peace, and Jason Markk launches online and in select stores

If requested, I can keep this thread updated as soon as I hear of any NT-worthy styles releasing within this shop.

Yes pleasE! the neoturqouis flyknt, i need those!

Can you get me a part time job at the rack? No south coast plaza?

Hello sunsetcity,

I will keep you updated about those flyknit for sure. Will try to update this thread before they hit the site, how's that?

I'll be keeping an eye on this .. kinda makes me wanna take a stroll through my local Nordstrom to see if I can find any hidden gems. I doubt many people out here are checking them for heat.

Certain Nordstoms used to carry Retro J's back in the day. I remember copping a few of them when I worked there during my college years.

I'll be keeping an eye on this .. kinda makes me wanna take a stroll through my local Nordstrom to see if I can find any hidden gems. I doubt many people out here are checking them for heat.

Every Nordstrom ive been and happen to walk thru the shoe section have that stuff you find in like a shoe carnival. Those original nike walking shoes n stuff, like the Monarchs (think thats what theyre called)

quise2024,

Really depends on the location though. A good amount of Nordstrom stores even get releases like Space Jam, CGXI, etc.

Monarchs 
smokin.gif

Think I picked up most of my Jordan 18s from Nordstrom back in the day. This should be interesting.

Yup back in the early to mid 2000s when stores like Nordstrom and Sports Authority would fly under the radar with retro Jordan's and other SB's and air max's.

First wave of the ATCII's will be for May, laker3390 laker3390

downyboy downyboy I remember when the French Blue 13's came out a few years back and it was sold out everywhere. My salesperson in Men's Shoes told me the shipment was coming in a few days late, got the text the morning they came in and it was the smoothest release ever. Memorable for me because they are one of my favorite J's.

Last edited:
Yup back in the early to mid 2000s when stores like Nordstrom and Sports Authority would fly under the radar with retro Jordan's and other SB's and air max's.

Sports Authority was clutch back in the day ... Now I dont even bother lol

airmaxes airmaxes is this all online or at the brick and mortars as well? Nordstrom SF is a subway ride away for me.

I'm glad filling pieces is on this project. Nike flyknit trainers/racers are my favorite shoes at the
Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom