Nordstrom Launches The Sneaker Project Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
@easyco Yea, I like Filling Pieces. They're coming out with some great styles for sure. I'm really looking forward to the ones that will be on the site in a couple weeks. SF Centre is one of the stores that will have the assortment from Filling Pieces, Thorocraft, Del Toro, Twins for Peace, and Gourmet. Certainly worth checking out if it's not that far away from you.

Online within the Sneaker Project shop is where you will find the styles that are in stores, plus an expanded assortment from those brands. Worth checking the online shop often as more and more styles from those brands could pop up (small runs). And then there's great Nike's, Asics, NB, etc that will get sprinkled in there. Flyknit Chukka and Racer will probably pop up once in a while.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

nordstrom seattle is 2.5 hours away from me, when would it be worth it to go down for a trip? will we be notified of release dates?

Certain Nordstoms used to carry Retro J's back in the day. I remember copping a few of them when I worked there during my college years.

I remember the last big Jordan release I saw at Nordstroms were the space jams in 09.

Shouldn't that be kind of obvious?
laugh.gif
not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom