Nordstroms Rack @ Howard Hughes Prom. Jordan event Oct. 17th

The Jordan event @ Howard Hughes is different from the events held for new stores. The HH Rack has received over 200 pairs of J's for this event. It'sgonna be HUGE.

expect to see loads and loads and loads of xx3 lows, fusion 9s, 6s, and some misc pairs of 23s....

also some 21 cdps, 2 cdps, and 20 cdps for 100$....

have fun lol

oh and some 2009s

if you go to nordstrom rack opening the ones after oct 15 is in Austin Oct 22 then Orlando Nov 6 then Cincinnati on Nov 20 thats it for 2009 they have otherstarting from March 2010 and on just GO to site and look at rest

nothing never happens in Dallas
mad.gif

laugh.gif
daaznfella wrote:

expect to see loads and loads and loads of xx3 lows, fusion 9s, 6s, and some misc pairs of 23s....

have fun lol

oh and some 2009s
laugh.gif
Probably right but I'll still be there.
nerd.gif

i doubt there will be tons of heat
but hey i cant ignore a steal now can we
socal is where it all is at but dam that 405 n

Question for the Nordstrom Howard Hughes event: Is this event starting at 10 am or are they planning to open early? Thanks

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by dano4o8

oo what, more info on that oakridge opening..i live 10 mins away from that mall

it opens October 15th its right infront of shoepalace in the mall close to Qcup its going to be a big opening and ive been told a jordan event is being held there

You have a flyer for this event? What time will they open?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

have fun lol

oh and some 2009s

jealousy is a Mo Fo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

have fun lol

oh and some 2009s
roll.gif

came in here to post that
laugh.gif

Update*

HH Rack will open at 9 or 10 am on the 17th I think. It's strictly first come, first serve. You don't need a flyer for the event. More inventory seemsto be arriving daily, and the product is not hitting selves until the 17th. Yes, there will be an overabundance of XX3 lows, and fusions, but there will alsobe alotta gems as well. Also, you don't have to buy both shoes in the CDP if you don't want to. CDP II's for $50?

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Update*

HH Rack will open at 9 or 10 am on the 17th I think. It's strictly first come, first serve. You don't need a flyer for the event. More inventory seems to be arriving daily, and the product is not hitting selves until the 17th. Yes, there will be an overabundance of XX3 lows, and fusions, but there will also be alotta gems as well. Also, you don't have to buy both shoes in the CDP if you don't want to. CDP II's for $50?

Thanks for the update. That store is about 10 minutes from my house, so I'll have to check it out. Is this something that a lot of people are going to knowabout? Are you expecting a line outside that day? I want to plan accordingly.

oh great another opportunity to bump heads with off sneakerheads and middle aged women at the same time!

lawdog- I'd call the store's shoe dept. and ask them directly. I'm not sure what to expect. This Jordan event is the first of it's kind for theRack as far as I know .

I'll tell you this though, they got so many J's, they still haven't checked them all yet...

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

lawdog- I'd call the store's shoe dept. and ask them directly. I'm not sure what to expect. This Jordan event is the first of it's kind for the Rack as far as I know .

I'll tell you this though, they got so many J's, they still haven't checked them all yet...

keep us posted

Back
Top Bottom