Norm MacDonald tells a funny joke

^i've seen that vid before. the final joke, you can see they aren't too pleased with THAT comparison lol

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

It's not that funny. Maybe it was too hyped up.

that's why it IS funny
They got you fooled lol. It's alright. Not hilarious. I just wanted him to hurry and get to the punchline and when he got there it was a letdown. Normally I find him funny. Just not this time.
You simply do not understand the "joke". The way you reacted is exactly what he wanted...build up anticipation with a long-drawn outstory and pointless detail...then finish the joke off with a corny punchline.

Norm MacDonald is one of the greatest comedians alive. He puts way more thought in his jokes than most people out there and his delivery is always top notch.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

It's not that funny. Maybe it was too hyped up.

that's why it IS funny
They got you fooled lol. It's alright. Not hilarious. I just wanted him to hurry and get to the punchline and when he got there it was a letdown. Normally I find him funny. Just not this time.
What IS funny to you?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Not this
laugh.gif

See he's funny in the post/video below this post

god damn, he makes his awkwardness soo natural. I can't tell if its a joke or not, which makes it funnier lol

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

classic Norm here..

One more thing...hands down one of the best interviews on any late night show. The !#@%#% remarks are on point...

Back
Top Bottom