Norm MacDonald tells a funny joke

roll.gif

Mad ******ed.

Gotta love Norm he needs to be in more movies or shows.

What makes this joke funny is me picturing his driver telling him this joke.

Caught his interview yesterday. rollin throughout. ESPY monologue is hilarious! Funniest thing I've seen in a while. ESPN would never let that happennowadays. Have stupid Sam Jackson taking pictures instead of telling jokes. Senor Crappy...hahhahaha

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

It's not that funny. Maybe it was too hyped up.

that's why it IS funny
They got you fooled lol. It's alright. Not hilarious. I just wanted him to hurry and get to the punchline and when he got there it was aletdown. Normally I find him funny. Just not this time.

that's why it IS funny
They got you fooled lol. It's alright. Not hilarious. I just wanted him to hurry and get to the punchline and when he got there it was a letdown. Normally I find him funny. Just not this time.
Debbie_Downer.jpg

that's why it IS funny
They got you fooled lol. It's alright. Not hilarious. I just wanted him to hurry and get to the punchline and when he got there it was a letdown. Normally I find him funny. Just not this time.
What IS funny to you?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by pinkpob

Supposedly the movie "Rounders" is about him
It has even been claimed the movie was based on actor/comedian Norm MacDonald and although he occasionally played at Mayfair, Levien says Rounders really had nothing to do with him.

However, he did confirm rumors that the "Teddy KGB" character was based on a player known as "Eddie KGB," and that "Joey Knish" was actually based on a rounder named "Joel Bagels," but he squashed all speculation regarding Damon's character "Mike McDermott."

"Brian had just gone to law school at night, but didn't want to practice law, so we got the idea: What if something that seemed conventionally wrong, like poker playing, was really the main character's destiny, and something usually considered proper, like being a lawyer, wasn't the right choice," he said.

was watching the roast of bob saget earlier and it's hilarious how this dude bombs horribly

Back
Top Bottom