North Face Denali's...

are they worth the price?  saw this one at Macy's and really liked it, got a 15% followed by 20% coupon

I've always thought the prices were kind of
frown.gif
but let me know if they are worth it, I know NTers love their North Face gear

jk83rp.jpg

are they worth the price?  saw this one at Macy's and really liked it, got a 15% followed by 20% coupon

I've always thought the prices were kind of
frown.gif
but let me know if they are worth it, I know NTers love their North Face gear

jk83rp.jpg

i have a heavy north face jacket similar to that and it keeps me very warm compared to all of the other jackets i have had

I live in San Francisco and it's perfect for where I live. I don't even need another jacket around here except my Denali.

I live in San Francisco and it's perfect for where I live. I don't even need another jacket around here except my Denali.

i have a heavy north face jacket similar to that and it keeps me very warm compared to all of the other jackets i have had

Staple in SF.. If you have an outlet by you, you should check them out, they usually discount Denali's to ~$80 (if not cheaper)..

Staple in SF.. If you have an outlet by you, you should check them out, they usually discount Denali's to ~$80 (if not cheaper)..

Denalis are decent, something you can just throw on sometimes. Those look ugly though imo.

Denalis are decent, something you can just throw on sometimes. Those look ugly though imo.

Its a North Face .. Best winter jacket I've ever owned.. I paid $200 for one 4 years ago and cant find anything better..

Its a North Face .. Best winter jacket I've ever owned.. I paid $200 for one 4 years ago and cant find anything better..

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

last time i was up there in the city during winter, i must have seen 50 people wearing black north face denalis. its like you get one when you move there or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

last time i was up there in the city during winter, i must have seen 50 people wearing black north face denalis. its like you get one when you move there or something.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom