North Face sample sale! 6/10/10

1238 5th street, berkeley ca 94710

tomorrow and sat is from 9am-7pm and sunday is 11am-5pm

Rolled by at 5pm to see about 70-80 people ravaging the bins. I picked up two hoodies for $15 each, but I thought last year's stuff was WAY better(especially the fact that I went a day early
happy.gif
).

Originally Posted by onedigits

Rolled by at 5pm to see about 70-80 people ravaging the bins. I picked up two hoodies for $15 each, but I thought last year's stuff was WAY better (especially the fact that I went a day early
happy.gif
).

I think I'll be going tomorrow. Any good messenger packs? Light fleeces? Or thong sandals?

i was hela mad that none of them little #@+ jackets fit me tho. %!%$ a size medium tho. I got me a backpack, one of them water backpack thingys for no reasonat all, and a big #@+ duffle bag tho. The sale was real cool, it was hella asians out there yesterday they b putting in work

Just got back from the sale. They had a lot of stuff. I bought a The North Face Striker Backpack, a huge messenger pack that can be a duffel, and a pea coat.

Most packs (back or messenger) are $30. Baselayers are $15. Winter stuff is $30. Most of the other stuff are $50 or $80.

copped a hot shot today. there are still many good bags and jackets if you look hard enough. some jackets are small but most will fit if you are average build.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

i worked thurs and fri and i have no clue which person was a NTer aha
whos the worker that used to wear raygun SBs all the time?

super late,
laugh.gif

anything left? you said a week+ im hopin i can come thru tomorrow/sat/sun?

This thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuursdaaaaaaaay.

A ton of jackets but not so much backpacks from what I saw. Definitely will be restocking for quite a few days.

I ll be there on thursday... looking to pick up a jacket...
Probably grab some cheeseboard after...
Thanks for the headsup...
dont mean to thread jack but wassup with the Stussy sale.

Really? Cool I'll check it out cuz it something fits big like an xl I could fit that, especially if it's hella cheap.

went there yesterday...nothing really caught my eye. I guess all the good stuff was taken on the first day. Good thing it wasn't packed like the other onesI went to.

Originally Posted by solelifik

any denali fleece jackets? ^^
didn't see any denali fleece. They had it on the other side but they weren't on sale. I didn't really did through all the boxesthough because the place was a mess when I got there. The cheapest I've ever gotten a denali fleece for over there was $50.

Back
Top Bottom