North Jersey NT'rs

I am gonna assume its nice @ rutgers. I neva been inside the school but u should be good. Nightlife...theres always a party going on somewhere in Newark, soyou''ll be good. Be careful though Newark is 1 big hood. Sneaker spots there not bad. Alot of mom & pop shops downtown newark which is like 3 minsaway from ya school. But theres gonna be a new store opening up soon thats gonna be very good (i'll get back to you on that if they ever open up lol. theywere suppose to open in june & still nothin last time i checked.) As far as the girls...that wont be a problem this city is full of girls.

^^ I appreciate it. I've visited once...the city wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem but I could def. see it was kinda rough. I'm living in graddorms so I hope I'll be aight lol

its not as bad as it used to be
but keep in mind that Newark holds the only official blood set out of the west coast.

if they need to roll out they have the prisons and jacker boys for the weeks.

They have hookers and variant af1s on broad ave.

They killed someone on Frat row a few years back also.

don't wear too much blue or red out or purple (if you fit the description
nerd.gif
) there but eh, if you're staying on campus you'll be ok.

WE HAVE DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR PRESALE AT THE LINK BELOW FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS AND YOU GET IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE!!!

PURCHASE PRESALE $12 DISCOUNT TICKETS AND FRONT OF THE LINE PASS HERE
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_NYC_sept_27th

PURCHASE BOOTH SPACE FOR EVENT HERE
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

The First week of October we will bring you NYC DXC. The event has had a date change due to a double booking of the venue we had lined up. The official datewill be on Sundays OCT 4TH!!!!!! AGAIN NEW DATE FOR THE 1ST WEEKEND OF OCTOBER. OCTOBER 4TH 1PM TO 6PM

We have grown so much over the years and as we grow we look to new ways of doing things. We are WORKING on bringing a special musical artist and Djs to performas well as great vendors and sponsors lined up for the event.

Admission to the event is only $15 and part of the door will go directly towards helping the Holy Grail rebuild.

Location of the event will ANGEL ORENSANZ FOUNDATION/ORENSANZ EVENT CENTER 172 Norfolk Street, New York, NY 10002 PHONE:714 809 2028

Time of event is from 1pm to 6pm and will be all ages.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A BOOTH OR BE A LOCAL SPONSOR PLEASE CALL 714 809 2028 OR EMAIL [email protected]

We just confirmed this event yesterday (I intern at the IZOD Center) so heres a little advantage for my NT ppl
wink.gif

POWER 105.1'S POWERHOUSE '09

October 27 at 7:30 PM

IZOD CENTER

Lineup includes: Fabolous, Chris Brown, Keri Hilson, The Dream, Trey Songz, Mario, Day26 and Ginuwine.

*Lineup subject to change

INTERNET PRESALE

Starts: September 25 at 3 PM or 5 PM - (im getting told two diff times but its def one or theother)

Ends: September 25 at 11 PM

Password: ACCESS

*Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, September 26 at 10 AM.

tickets must be purchased through ticketmaster.com w/ the password

heres a link:
http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTI0ODgwMSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9Mjk2NjYxJmRhdGFiYXNlaWQ9REFUQUJBU0VJRCZzZXJpYWw9MTIyNzIxNTcxNyZlbWFpbGlkPWV2ZW50bWFya2V0aW5nQG5qc2VhLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9MjE2OTY0NDg3JmV4dHJhPSYmJmh0dHA6Ly93d3cudGlja2V0bWFzdGVyLmNvbS9ldmVudC8wMDAwNDMzNkY3M0E5Nzk3P2JyYW5kPWl6b2RjZW50ZXI=

Good luck guys, hope you can use it & hope you enjoy the concert

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by NJstress03

anyone go to PCCC?
I don't, but anyone that does needs to hit me up
nerd.gif
porque?
you get 15% off your tmobile bill and waived activation fee
have your friends hit me up!
pimp.gif
Wait, so you take 15% off all Tmobile bills? If so, PM me on how.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Where in the 201?

if you come into a store to purchase a phone... we can talk about it

Where's the store at?

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Figures it was Danny reppin the little 2 block G-berg
roll.gif
How the cements treating you?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bro, it's not 2 blocks, it's 4 blocks,.

And they're good. Bro, hit me up. I need a favor.

Ok Kool I been looking for this thread... I work in FTL in Livingston mall.. if anyone can hook a brother up with the Bruce Lee Kobe Vs PM me... I will takecare of ya

Back
Top Bottom