North Jersey Sneakerheads....

I've been to the JC Packers, but not the Teaneck one, so I can't compare. But, its a nice little store with a nice selection and relatively easy to get to.

i havent been to the neck packers in months.

last two things i remember purchasing were the military IVs early and the red satin af1 early.

mike packer himself is the best person to deal with. i hope their attitudes havent changed because i honestly felt at home in that store.

"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Teaneck All Day...Team Teaneck son!

I know the employees from Teaneck's Packers Shoes and JC Packers Shoes and they tell me that they have most of the same type of kicks and gear....JC has a little bit more stuff tho.

they have a Jordan Limited, Nike Dunk, 95, AM1, AF1's account....but not an SB account....(dammit!)...

different stuff will pop up there....like the Roc-a-Fella AF1's

great store.
Straight Outta Teaneck

anyone know how the employees at the JC Packers are like? i plan to go there to cop the fire red iii's. also does anyone think that they will still have them on Monday? thanks in advance

They have them now....

My homeboy works there and he'll probably hook you up.

They arent jerks like at Supreme....they are cool
Straight Outta Teaneck

thanks for the help, do u think they might still have them by Monday? unless anybody knows about any spots in Atlantic City that will have them, it's practically impossible for me to get them tom. anyone wanna share?

Elizabeth,nj here not to many sneaker heads round my area that I know about..selling my jordan collection size 7-8 get @ me on aim addicted2kiks

elizabeth has some nice stores to hit up, i go there on occasion
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

.....im not saying im having meaningful deep conversations with those dudes or nothing, they just have never been snobs and always kind and helpful, which is much different from other sneaker stores ive been to.

ive heard bad stories bout packers, thats why i dont bother with them, its like come really, you sell sneakers, thats it, your not kings of the world, no need to be a snob, i come in there willing to drop cash, and you give me @#%$? @#%$ outta here :\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

ill spend my money else where :wink:
wink.gif

oh btw ( shout out to sneaker hub & capcity) :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

good people

Lived in Clifton, went to school in Jersey City, but now living and going to school in the Bronx.

I'd like to return once I'm done with school. Either Weehawken or Hoboken.
Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

Quote:
shout out to sneaker hub & capcity

I live in West New York and the dudes from Cap City are mad cocky I swear i think they are worst then the dudes from Supreme sometimes

yo....footlocker in hoboken is the worst....just givin everyone a heads up hahhaa
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Packers is only nice to you if know someone who works there. Otherwise, they act like they dont know anything. They lie about what sizes they have, when theyre getting kicks, and they always change prices. I live 5 minutes away and I only go there about once every 3 months.

I don't know about yall but I used to scramble to dqm or other spots b4 in hopes of gettin qs's or limted joints and I'd end up dealing w. Cocky @#%$ who don't help charge way overpriced and then have tax on top...then I came to packers the first time... and everything changed since then man..for over a year and a half now I've only gone there and footlocker...fl for my grs and @#%$ obviously...but I haven't had to worry since I've gone there..and dudes don't have price tags but their also flexible...depending on what kind of customer u are and how consistent u are..
Team New York KnicksDS EASTER 05s size 13. COME GET EM PEOPLE
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=13118.topic[/b]

Quote:
I live in West New York and the dudes from Cap City are mad cocky I swear i think they are worst then the dudes from Supreme sometimes
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

they dont know @#%$, its sad i go in there and know more bout footlocker inc (50%, sales, F&F) then they do

i love PACKERS lol. i sound like a groupie.

i havent been there in months but anytime i walk in i feel chill. Dave and forgot dude's name(mean kick game too) were chillin. went in chopped it up. pulled out the usual stuff from back. i am by far no means famous or rich. But Dave always remembers faces. I will def. try to get back there more often, esp. since i threw my grail list away.

they didnt have my size of the CLOT footscapes but were kind enough to call JC and have them bring shoe over. Picked them up today. as soon as i walked in the door, "we got yr kicks".

Trust me. Being from north NJ one can say just hop the train to NYC but for some true down home love, PACKERS is it.
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Back
Top Bottom