North Korea Wants to Nuke the US??!

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/06...oys-new-york-city-angers-call-of-duty-makers/

The North Korea government lost their mind.
laugh.gif

idc they will go for ny first ... beast coast will be safe :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: with "We are the world" playing in the background

Looked like more of a karaoke video than anything else

another reason for the government to send people somewhere and show them who the real killers are :smokin

I saw that documentary on Vice about North Korea a couple of weeks ago... NK is a creepy place b.

y do yaw keep comin in here with this mess man. Its annoying. If something was going to happen we would not know about it. We would just get bombed. Duh

What if they got alien technology.....

but then we got alien technology

2012 in 2013 Im ready

I bet those who are in North Korea that may not agree with their leader's views are probably oppressed for their opposition.

They're sent to camps to be come slave laborers. People there are brainwashed. They believe they're doing better than every other country on the planet. Even tho they're starving and **** they have that mentality cause of the propaganda bs. It really is a sad place

NK always running that mouth, but they aint bout that life.

USA make them shut up real quick if they really want it haha

We can start war. Give em all the artillery they want. Give us 3000 troops, armed with slingshots, and 48hrs, and we'll get the "W".

I'm surprised they have people over there capable to make a video even of that caliber. That was ******g awful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom