North Korea Wants to Nuke the US??!

apparently NK has around over 1,000,000 active and 8,000,000 reserve personnel. thats a big *** amount.

This video was interesting

These people are SHEEP, they dont even know better, they dont know what "human rights" are. That montage of when the first dictator died and everybody was crying was just plain sad :smh: They ride and die for the 3 dictators since birth.

looks like straight out the 80s
laugh.gif

The UN doesn't even have an army.

They just try to tell people what to do but they have no true authority.

And with South Korea as our ally and China as NK's ally what do you expect America's course of action to be?

Last edited:
They just did the nuke test not too long ago.

There's gonna be a big emergency meeting in the  new york city today.

It's breaking news on TV not too long ago.

The UN doesn't even have an army.

They just try to tell people what to do but they have no true authority.

And with South Korea as our ally and China as NK's ally what do you expect America's course of action to be?
all that can happen from what i see is china to limit NK from oil and supplies

I wouldn't just treat it like an idle threat.  There's a new guy in power, Kim Jong-un, nobody knows what he's about.

In case we do go to war, I'm bout that flat footed life.

North Korea is the PhillyHova of countries.
Old school NTers know what I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

Who cares whether North Korea actually has an actual nuclear weapon that can reach U.S. soil and is continuously threatening to use it?

What's really important is preventing Iran from having nuclear technology that would allow them to develop a nuclear weapon that they didn't theaten to use, but which they in theory could use against Israel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom