*Nostalgic* NBA/NCAA Feet version NBA stars in College/High School

The black label on the tongue of nate's columbias r suppose to be blue, looks black to me. And the tongue sticks out a bit too much. Might befakes.
laugh.gif

Otherwise this thread is nice.

Be-easy and DRose with Aquas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props to everyone who contributed.. Could very well be one of my fave threads of all time, keep it up!
smokin.gif

MBen32 you're definitely right about how demarcus nelson didn't have as much of a variety as ewing & doc...& i'll never forget j.j. rockinglebron III s senior year it was
pimp.gif

what about josh mcbob with his white/royal XVIIIs or lil' dun back in the day wearing pippen IVs.

best thread ever!

rise_a_mourning_200.jpg

jason-kidd-in-his-college-days-1.gif

yall remember Felipe' Lopez? he and iverson were supposed to go head-to-head in college...

Felipe%2BLopez.jpg

LamarOdom.jpg

Michael Redd...

user_redd2.jpg

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

MBen32 you're definitely right about how demarcus nelson didn't have as much of a variety as ewing & doc...& i'll never forget j.j. rocking lebron III s senior year it was
pimp.gif

what about josh mcbob with his white/royal XVIIIs or lil' dun back in the day wearing pippen IVs.

best thread ever!
4397f1b4ba7bd-36-2.jpg

Was trying to find a pic of Sheed in the Powder Blue IX's but no luck. These are cool nonetheless..

283137.jpg

Air Strong I beleive?

83064911.jpg

229024.jpg

229299.jpg

51684894.jpg

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

MBen32 great find with the mcbob in XVIIIs
pimp.gif
kind of surprised more dukies didn't rock them back in '03
True.

But the only ones who were even into wearing anything outside of what was given to the team was, Ewing and Dockery.

I was suprised McRoberts even wore em.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics everyone.. and
laugh.gif
@ who's Best ...
lol.... i been telling cats that they wouldnt do anything in the NBA during that time

^ MBen32 right on about ewing & doc really bringing the real heat on the team....great pics though...they're bringing back memories of some awesomeduke teams that DEFINITELY could've taken the chip those years.

btw i bet dockery is STILL rocking stuff overseas...ewing too (wherever he is).

lovin' the pics everyone!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics everyone.. and
laugh.gif
@ who's Best ...
lol.... i been telling cats that they wouldnt do anything in the NBA during that time
everyone knew it. tyler is going down the same path.

Back when Cincy was with Jordan, they had all the releases extra early. All you had to do was watch them on tv to see what was coming out.

Back
Top Bottom