Nostradamus = a crock

If you throw enough poop against a wall, some of it will actually stick.

If you throw enough poop against a wall, some of it will actually stick.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

AntonLaVey wrote:

HISTER=HITLER?

Hister means the Danube River, in Austria right where Hitler was born. He also predicted that the second Anti-Christ would take power in western Europe.
Also predicted the first Anti-Christ would be born near Italy and Napoleon was born in Corsica. And he also named three french cities when he was claiming where the first Anti -Christ would take gain his power.

Not saying I subscribe to his predictions.

.......hipster

AntonLaVey wrote:

HISTER=HITLER?

Hister means the Danube River, in Austria right where Hitler was born. He also predicted that the second Anti-Christ would take power in western Europe.
Also predicted the first Anti-Christ would be born near Italy and Napoleon was born in Corsica. And he also named three french cities when he was claiming where the first Anti -Christ would take gain his power.

.......hipster

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

AntonLaVey wrote:

HISTER=HITLER?

.......hipster

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

AntonLaVey wrote:

HISTER=HITLER?

.......hipster

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom