Not sure if SRS or trollin Vol. WUT?

I'm pretty sure that's a ps, but if it's not the ads are based off your browsing history 
indifferent.gif

But back to Ksteezy's message count,  you dudes must never get messages because then you'd know they stay marked unread a lot of the time, especially if you red them from your email like I do

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

yo ksteezy,

how'd you get the NT logo on an app

Go to NT on your browser. Hit the bookmark option on the browser and select "add to homescreen".

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

In related news, I've been seeing this at the top of my pages for the past couple days. Anyone know how to fix it?
Son, you don't ask to fix a blessing like that. #THANKYOUBASEDGOD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why do some of ya that dont know me dislike me so much man....i want to invite each and everyone of you to a drink one day
laugh.gif

^ Don't get it confused fam, I don't dislike you. Some dudes have their legitimate issues with you, but the rest of the clowns just do it to fit in.

how legitimate can the issue be if dudes dont even know me, thats the whole thing....its hilarious bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

why do some of ya that dont know me dislike me so much man....i want to invite each and everyone of you to a drink one day
laugh.gif

Cause you made it in NY and your wife is hot? I mean I aint never have no issue with you. Sometimes I do get annoyed when you feel the need to defend something that dont need defense. Your mad cool and always helpful(btw, I was gonna get that shoe rack sit up, but its too much for me right now thanks anyways for the help) just ignore the trolls.

laugh.gif
for reals steezy you seem pretty cool. someday if I ever do make it out to NYC i'll hit you up on that offer, but you gotta buy for me cuz I'm underage.

LEAVE STEEZY ALONE!

Steez your a good dude in my book. I don't see how anyone could dislike someone else over the internet.

ksteezy put me on to jcrew so i can't hate him
if you hate the attention he gets don't give him any attention

plus dude looks like a samurai
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Just%2Bdo%2Bit.jpg

Spoiler [+]
ill take u up on that officer

thats pretty cool, mine doesn't look like that... :-(
ksteezy hasn't helped me yet but he always makes a valid statement, the homies cool in my book, #%%! em all steezman

Spoiler [+]
haters gon hate#

Back
Top Bottom