Not your average girl problem thread Vol. comeback season

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

update?

rmicrq.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

also OP... is this your first time with a freaky chick or what?
maybe im jaded cause this kinda thing was beyond regular for me, but like does this really excite ya'll?
like every girl is down for this. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
you kinda treating this like you won a superbowl.
no offense tho if it is your first.

Nah man. But it'll be my first time getting it this easy, and from a chick with a man. Sorry I don't have the kinkiest sex with the finest women on a regular basis. Some of us just don't live like that. But, not every woman is down for getting piped down by two dudes on camera. If every girl you mess with is, I would get checked out man.

And
roll.gif
@ dude saying I'm not right for posting this stuff on a Sunday. I'm not Christian man.

yeah maybe in not in minnysoda. (no dis, cant spell that +$$@ bro)
dont forget 2 dudes is most womens fantasy (just like men want 2 girls) and in the heat of the moment the camera deal is barely even noticed cause shes busy. i have pics on pics on pics (word to YC) that will never see the light of day, but they all ready fam. even your main girl. but she dont say nothin outta respect for you. dwell on that young padawan.

maybe im jaded cause this kinda thing was beyond regular for me, but like does this really excite ya'll?

Nah man. But it'll be my first time getting it this easy, and from a chick with a man. Sorry I don't have the kinkiest sex with the finest women on a regular basis. Some of us just don't live like that. But, not every woman is down for getting piped down by two dudes on camera. If every girl you mess with is, I would get checked out man.

And
roll.gif
@ dude saying I'm not right for posting this stuff on a Sunday. I'm not Christian man.
WHAT?
You mean you aint slay 386 dimes like HBW?

And
roll.gif

yeah maybe in not in minnysoda. (no dis, cant spell that +$$@ bro)
dont forget 2 dudes is most womens fantasy (just like men want 2 girls) and in the heat of the moment the camera deal is barely even noticed cause shes busy. i have pics on pics on pics (word to YC) that will never see the light of day, but they all ready fam. even your main girl. but she dont say nothin outta respect for you. dwell on that young padawan.
Who hurt you?

Damn that borad is a freak. 
laugh.gif

And I swear you dudes never learn posting personal stuff like this on here.

Wow, forgot about this thread and come back to see someone snitched 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Good thing the girl is a freak and she doesn't mind 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  That last spoiler though... 
devil.gif
.  Props to you OP 
pimp.gif

So apparently A chick wants to get gang banged by OP and a friend with a camera on?!

Pics of this ho plz

Well damn, she's a bigger hoar than I thought
laugh.gif

Getting her on camera would be damn easy. I am waiting for OPs fanpage on facebook where he will surely link us the video for NT

Bruh take that spoiler out lmaooooo

I miss when my girl would text me %%#! like that
frown.gif

did homie really spell minnesota "minnysoda" lmaoooooo

and OP i hope this is all true and you enjoy yourself brother!

i remember when people made up stories and then kept them going all the way through

Back
Top Bottom