***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

1) BE RESPECTFUL!! ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING, BASHING OR ANY TYPE OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS ALLOWED. I understand some peoplecan't wait for their time to roast an unsuspecting NTer first chance they get, but this ain't the board to do it on! If you do so, your post will bedeleted and your membership will be reviewed and possibly banned or suspended. It's amazing how many people continue to test this simple rule. Like yourmama says; "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything!"....

2) DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!! Not only has this become the new annoyance, but it's absolutelyunnecessary. If you need info on something, please PM the person who originally posted the picture. If all you need to do is compliment someone, then do THATonly! There's no need to quote someone else's entire slideshow of pictures just so you can add a to it. These posts will automatically be deleted onsite. If you continue to break this rule, your account will also be reviewed and possibly banned/suspended.

3) NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!! This is probably one of the most simple rules that people still tend to break. If you areinterested in something, please take it to the Buy/sell forums. This will guarantee at least a one month suspension!

READ THEM, LEARN THEM, MEMORIZE THEM. ONCE YOU GET SUSPENDED FOR NOT FOLLOWING THEM, YOU'LL FEEL PRETTY STUPID BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

today:

imgp4194uw7.jpg

YO! Eh... copy & pasted last night from October. Just want to be on the first page.
grin.gif

Halloween - ridiculous hoodie, Aqua 8's. Sister's house for a fish fry. Fish, Crab Legs, Cole Slaw, White bread, Dutch Master Honey cigarillo
pimp.gif

28wdt2t.jpg
rt3ora.jpg

Baggy *&# jeans
smh.gif

DF!!!

YO! ^ Rock that joint. As ostentatious as it is, when I put it on last night... I realized it's a well made hoody. I love it. Hype is the only thing thatkilled it.

Preciate the comments.

Nice Ghostbusters costume. You know the funny thing about those Presidential masks... They're so "happy" looking. For whatever reason seeing oneputs me in a good mood.

DF!!!

wooballer20, those dunks are actually one of the nicest dunks nike released this year...

ebayologist, dope fit. Nowadays you hardly see people rocking retros from a few years back...

335086538.jpg
334678560.jpg

wow its November already nice mochas mynameisdebby,i wish i gotten the hoody AirAnt i just could not by into the hype but nice fit bro

To watch some football...
zzzz024sr9.jpg

*edit* sorry, I thought I resized this pic.

Back
Top Bottom