***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

Nice shoes everyone. I'm wearing some Air Force 25 Milwaukee Bucks edition today. No Pics Sorry. Bucks home opener tonight!!

Originally Posted by northparkblind

^Ebay, you deff. need to come back to the Photograpghy Thread
eyes.gif

Yeah, I don't really have any interest in that thread anymore for a number of reasons. I certainly look at it now and then, but if you have a question youthink I can answer or would like me to give you my thoughts on your work, you're more than welcome to PM me. And any work of mine I feel like sharing withNT and more is on my flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/chandlereasley/sets/

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

ebayologist, dope fit. Nowadays you hardly see people rocking retros from a few years back...

Thanks, I know what you mean. I got an extra pair of em for like $55 shipped on Ebay maybe 2 months ago and have grey beams as well. Always been intoclassic/more subtle colorways and retros like huaraches lights that aren't quite as hyped.

O's fitted. FameN4tune Vest Jackect. 501's. Orange half cabs.
35816b33e27b1d9165ca03204546a99aaf6f811b.bmp

Going out with main Apple Scrapple to kick it with her Fam. and go shopping. Bad IPhone shot.

YO!
AirAnt i just could not by into the hype but nice fit bro
I dig you. I had made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. Back when they dropped, I was working at the mall. I gotoff work, walked past DTLR & there they were.

Had to cop.

DF!!!

supreme slim - dope 1s
tommykairaa - grail status with the 93s!

some of kicks for the past few day

can yall tell what they are? haha should be easy

wore this today
hope everyone had a good halloween i know i did
vq445l.jpg

j6k7lf.jpg

2u9l9u0.jpg

crooks fitted
coup de gras tee
levi's 501 stf
2005 infareds

Those tiffs are fresh youngsk8. I regret beatin up my pair so bad. Makes me want to pursue a ds pair soon

Dope stuff everyone.......

YoungSk8, that Heiny looks delicious.

Undsd these today for a rainy day. SMH it wasnt raining when ileft.

w04dg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom